Halls 2-8 visits Daniel Boone 10-0 1st round

BarneySox2007

Boone will explore all trails this week in practice as they set their sights on a new horizon, 11 wins. Halls will hit you but so will Boone. Boones kicking game, is very go…. NO it is excellent. Boone not so good in wrestling and basketball, Halls very good in those sports and are ready to move on to the hardwood and mats.

Edited by noonesfool

6 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

I’m just being honest. Most the teams from the northeast freeze when they face a Knoxville team in the playoffs. I’ve been to Boone twice to see central play in the playoffs, both as underdogs, especially in 2017, and they walked away with wins.

Strong on point reasoning and I would normally agree. But it’s a different Boone (I think).

29 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

A 2-8 record in the Knoxville area is not the same as being 2-8 up the Tri-cities way, so you might as well say Boone is playing a very tough Knoxville team and better bring the A-game to the table or it will be basketball time.

Halls plays in the worst region in 5A. According to most.

15 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

I’m just being honest. Most the teams from the northeast freeze when they face a Knoxville team in the playoffs. I’ve been to Boone twice to see central play in the playoffs, both as underdogs, especially in 2017, and they walked away with wins.

That is hard-baked into NET 5A/6A, you are 100% correct and we have all seen it time after time.     All we can do is go out and play our best and see what happens.    On paper Boone wins this one but I have seen way too many times when we fall to an average Knoxville team.     But that's what makes the playoffs fun, it's a brand new season for those who make it

25 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Halls plays in the worst region in 5A. According to most.

I'm not sure what hole you pulled your head out of, but I've never heard such a thing.

In fact, both region 3&4 5a have 2nd place teams with losing records in Oak Ridge and Walker Valley.  I'm pretty sure those are the two worst regions in 5a...  

Edited by ILB1999WHS