Mr Football Semifinalist 1A

Doc931

18 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Take it however you like.

I don't nominate,  and I don't vote.

I was there at yalls region game at Fayetteville. 

I gave yall & your QB props.  During and after that game.

I've said your guy is deserving.  As much as anyone in the list.  What more can I say?

Besides all that, you were also at that game.  You were in awe of Mr Tominson as much as anyone.   During warmups, and even during,  when the game turned a bit on his huge interception.  

#6 made plays all night that Pick Six amounted to a small amount of his teams out put. #6 was the best player on the football field that night I’ve even had City parents that I know say the same heck he even had an INT himself. #9 got him one time out of how many? 

Edited by BBRaider

5 hours ago, Salem said:

Statewide panel of sports writers. How many in the statewide panel watched video of all the candidates?  Was Brown a MASE original or a MAHS transfer?  Last year's finalist from McKenzie doesn't make the semis this season?  How do White's stats compare with Cassidy or Driggers? 

"The award is a regular-season award. Postseason achievements are not considered in determining the winner. Coaches and high school sports writers vote for the nominees and a statewide panel of sports writers choose the semifinalists and the winners."

Brown was MAHS transfer!

3 hours ago, BBRaider said:

White 

1516 yds passing with 15 TD’s

1027 yds rushing with 23 TD’s 

NEXT!!

You guys need to relax. SP has had LOTS of players that were deserving and not nominated or won it. In the 90’s Eddie Moore was the best player in 1A and didn’t win it. Sam Pickett, Robert Robinson, and Raquis Hale all lead their team to state titles and didn’t win it.  All three of them were likely the best player in 1A those years. They didn’t win it either. Stop dragging a minor through the mud. It’s pathetic and uncalled for. 

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

You guys need to relax. SP has had LOTS of players that were deserving and not nominated or won it. In the 90’s Eddie Moore was the best player in 1A and didn’t win it. Sam Pickett, Robert Robinson, and Raquis Hale all lead their team to state titles and didn’t win it.  All three of them were likely the best player in 1A those years. They didn’t win it either. Stop dragging a minor through the mud. It’s pathetic and uncalled for. 

Only people I’m dragging are the incompetent HS sports reporters. I simply compared 1 players #’s to the other if the fact the one on the losing end has batter #’s is dragging the other player through the mud I’m sorry.

And I hope EVERY d**n one of them see this post!! 

Edited by BBRaider

1 hour ago, BBRaider said:

Only people I’m dragging are the incompetent HS sports reporters. I simply compared 1 players #’s to the other if the fact the one on the losing end has batter #’s is dragging the other player through the mud I’m sorry.

And I hope EVERY d**n one of them see this post!! 

I doubt they see it. They probably aren’t like us old fogies and spend time on a gossip forum. 

• Like 1