Springfield @ Munford 2nd Round Playoffs

Kevin38

1 hour ago, Indians1989 said:

them their jackets need too putt my them thier indians on the schedule next ear

eye am shore there scared though 

Y’all have one good year and you’re ready to play 5A football? Lol You may want to check with your coach first before speaking for the mighty Indians! That would be like the Vols playing UT Martin. Come on Indian squaw1989!

2 hours ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

Y’all have one good year and you’re ready to play 5A football? Lol You may want to check with your coach first before speaking for the mighty Indians! That would be like the Vols playing UT Martin. Come on Indian squaw1989!

I’m not saying they would beat Springfield, but I do believe they have better skill guys. The problem is numbers and depth. 

2 hours ago, BruiseBrother98 said:

yes boy

youre them their jackets aint that good

they have just had a easy sched youll 

40 minutes ago, Indians1989 said:

yes boy

Eh it’s tough to say as they have not beaten a very good team yet. Clarksville is peaking but I also think That game would be different based on Clarksville revamping their schemes toward the end of the season. They’re a Completely different team now. Springfield has taken care of business against the teams they should’ve, but let’s not forget the 42-7 shellacking taken by Beech. That drew some ? Injured QB or not their defense got exposed. Additionally If Central had any type of offensive scheme they may have given Springfield a better game also.

Springfield is comparable to MJ IMO, they just have to go out and keep proving themselves as many people are doubting the 2. Including myself.

5 hours ago, LEON said:

Just wondering if the transfer running back from Brighton played against the Jackets last season in first round of playoffs? The quarterback and him will be a tough task for the Jackets on the road , just hoping we get our A game from the Jackets.

Munford gets exposed Friday night. They haven’t played a Defense like Springfield yet this year. You really don’t want the jackets A game. You hope they all have the flu and travelers diarrhea :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Indians1989 said:

yes boy

trust me east has been asked before as well as Jo Byrns...neither want it to happen. It honestly would not benefit Springfield at all to play them other than the gate would be good.  Yes East is a good 2a team that is benefitting from a region thats top teams are down this year. Not taking anything away they have won their games and honestly I am pulling for them. 

34 minutes ago, bigdawgtn said:

trust me east has been asked before as well as Jo Byrns...neither want it to happen. It honestly would not benefit Springfield at all to play them other than the gate would be good.  Yes East is a good 2a team that is benefitting from a region thats top teams are down this year. Not taking anything away they have won their games and honestly I am pulling for them. 

we wood whup yall boy

like eye said tale your boy to get a hole too my them their indians

we wheel make it happen