RD 2 UC Travels to Martin

Tornado82

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Did the WV backup QB not play. When I watched both of their qbs warm up before the Huntingdon game I had actually assumed that the backup was the starter!

The back up did play some. He shared the snaps with Quincy. Im gonna be nice and word this in a way to get my point across appropriately without being a butt. Quincy gives WV a better shot at winning playing qb than any backup qbs on the team. That's pretty sad. It was Ross or nothing to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rebfan11986 said:

The back up did play some. He shared the snaps with Quincy. Im gonna be nice and word this in a way to get my point across appropriately without being a butt. Quincy gives WV a better shot at winning playing qb than any backup qbs on the team. That's pretty sad. It was Ross or nothing to be honest. 

Ross got hurt on a keeper against a team they could have beaten with their backups. Got to wonder what Coach Neil was thinking by not protecting him.