Cland hosts Oz round 2

THE KING

12 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Well. Os was counted out in this game. Forgone conclusion that cloudland and coalfield would play the third round. But...... those young cats have proven so many wrong the last few weeks. Good job tonight bobcats. Good luck at coalfield next week. 

Most Cloudland people knew they could get beat tonight. 

Just now, Appvol said:

Most Cloudland people knew they could get beat tonight. 

Not many down this way or on coach t gave os a chance tonight. Honestly i enjoy playing cloudland. The games are usually hard nosed games with 2 talented teams. I expected tonight to be no different.  Good job and congrats on a good season. 

15 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Not many down this way or on coach t gave os a chance tonight. Honestly i enjoy playing cloudland. The games are usually hard nosed games with 2 talented teams. I expected tonight to be no different.  Good job and congrats on a good season. 

Try not to lose by 50 against those yeller jackets.  I got some spray to take home with you 

My final thoughts on the season.  Great job by zac and his assistants.  I feel like other than the hv game,  they got every ounce of juice out of these boys.  Get in the weight room boys.  If you want to be the one who eats and not the one who gets ate, then you gotta put alot of quality time in there.

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

My final thoughts on the season.  Great job by zac and his assistants.  I feel like other than the hv game,  they got every ounce of juice out of these boys.  Get in the weight room boys.  If you want to be the one who eats and not the one who gets ate, then you gotta put alot of quality time in there.

100% Zac did a great job this year for all the talent they lost last year.