Round 2 Page at Mt Juliet

6 hours ago, MJBEARSSUCK said:

This just proves that you're a no-talent loser who never set foot on a competitive field...sittin in that basement while Mom does your laundry.  I'm willing to bet that the coaches at MJ have no idea who you are and would laugh their #### off if you made yourself known.  Pathetic groupie...lololololol

26-19 PUH C

28 minutes ago, eers said:

Not sure how this one is going to go. I think MJ is more talented. Page is more consistent. 

I feel the same way, I have no idea if this will be a blowout in favor of Page, or MJ matches up well and plays them close… who knows. They sure have the talent to keep up but our defensive struggles from overall youth to lack of size… I think plays the biggest role in the game in favor of Page.

On 11/8/2022 at 8:35 AM, Warrior0318 said:

You had better buckle your chin strap when tackling 7, hes a dog for sure.  MJ, whats his stats this year?  

On 11/8/2022 at 11:19 AM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I can only estimate, but he’s probably somewhere around 1200 yards rushing 12 tds. He only gets about 10-14 carries a game. He’s also blocked punts, extra points and field goals for Tds. All While missing the first game of the season. Our best playmaker for sure.

More games and more touches and he could have been in the conversation for Mr Football in my opinion 

7 hours ago, MJBEARSSUCK said:

This just proves that you're a no-talent loser who never set foot on a competitive field...sittin in that basement while Mom does your laundry.  I'm willing to bet that the coaches at MJ have no idea who you are and would laugh their #### off if you made yourself known.  Pathetic groupie...lololololol

@MJGOLDENBEARS

President of your fan club? :popcorneater:

Think this could be a good one . Just looking at Mt. Juliet on the field can be imposing but it is a team that hasn’t reached its full potential yet in my opinion.I haven’t seen Page much this season but I believe they have another outstanding team. I believe the Patriots get it done unless that MJ team finally puts it together. I believe Page gets the win pulling away late for the win 35-24 . Being a Springfield supporter, Page receiver #12 Boyce Smith is the great great grandson of former Springfield legendary Coach Boyce Smith and at the end of the season led Page in receiving yards.Hoping for a good injury free ballgame.

1 hour ago, LEON said:

Think this could be a good one . Just looking at Mt. Juliet on the field can be imposing but it is a team that hasn’t reached its full potential yet in my opinion.I haven’t seen Page much this season but I believe they have another outstanding team. I believe the Patriots get it done unless that MJ team finally puts it together. I believe Page gets the win pulling away late for the win 35-24 . Being a Springfield supporter, Page receiver #12 Boyce Smith is the great great grandson of former Springfield legendary Coach Boyce Smith and at the end of the season led Page in receiving yards.Hoping for a good injury free ballgame.

Your guess is as good as mine why the consistency just isn’t there. It’s crazy because we will play a par/below par team as good as anyone, turn around and play awful against Gtown and Lebanon. I’ll even throw in Station Camp, as we had a horrid start against them and still beat them by two scores. Page is not the team to come out flat against, I’ll say that much.

46 minutes ago, dawgs82 said:

I think Page takes this, but I'm impressed with MJ's skill position players. Question, is MJ's field bermuda grass? Could bad weather work against one team more than the other?

Supposed to stop raining sometime Friday morning. No rain chance through the day or game time. It could still be sloppy though.

12 hours ago, LEON said:

My guess is the spread here is about right.  Page by 10-14 points.