Football regions are out

mondo44

11 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

Will Kirkwood play a 6A schedule?

They are playing a varsity 6A schedule out the gate.  From my understanding, Freshmen, Sophomore and Juniors zoned to Kirkwood must go, but the seniors can opt to stay put in their current schools.  Montgomery County school system has a reputation for being hard & strict on zoning issues.  No free passes given.  That means Clarksville, Rossview and Northeast will lose some young kids they don't want to lose.

35 minutes ago, Doppelganger said:

They are playing a varsity 6A schedule out the gate.  From my understanding, Freshmen, Sophomore and Juniors zoned to Kirkwood must go, but the seniors can opt to stay put in their current schools.  Montgomery County school system has a reputation for being hard & strict on zoning issues.  No free passes given.  That means Clarksville, Rossview and Northeast will lose some young kids they don't want to lose.

have the coaching staffs been named?

16 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

have the coaching staffs been named?

Don’t think so officially. Rumor has it that Watson applied, but I can’t say that with certainty. AND before the Gallatin people come at me…

*this is only rumor and speculation as I have no direct knowledge*

9 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

it doesn’t make sense.  That’s who I figured and why I asked

Oh, it makes sense for him…

Hr can’t win at Gallatin. Not sure why, but he just can’t. Gallatin is going to the region with Wilson County, which means they’re also on the east side of the bracket… lining up with Rutherford County.  If he goes back Clarksville he will be in a region with other Clarksville school, where he has shown some success. You never compete for a title there but could win some games, make the playoffs, and potentially win a playoff game. 

5 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I don’t expect anybody to “come at you” with that info.

There may be some.  I didn’t expect you too, but others have certainly called me a hater for calling the current staff out or saying anything negative about the program. I’m starting to believe that even those guys are finally admitting Gallatin is currently in shambles. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

There may be some.  I didn’t expect you too, but others have certainly called me a hater for calling the current staff out or saying anything negative about the program. I’m starting to believe that even those guys are finally admitting Gallatin is currently in shambles. 

He’s definitely inquired about the job. That much I definitely know, so I’m sure he’s applied.