West vs ole Daniel Boone

Whs1984

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Boone does not want to win this game based on bad calls by bad refs in some type of conspira....   ok, never mind, yeah we will take a win any way we can get it....     :)

Honestly Blaze your defense is legit - 97 points allowed all season long? I dont know who is out for you all tomorrow but I expect a tough game in the cold. Best of luck tomorrow night.

31 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Honestly Blaze your defense is legit - 97 points allowed all season long? I dont know who is out for you all tomorrow but I expect a tough game in the cold. Best of luck tomorrow night.

That defense must be legit! 97 points thru 12 games is crazy. They played a couple of traditionally good teams along the way as well. Should be a really good football game. I will be watching from West Knox in the comforts of my home. 

1 hour ago, Fandom101 said:

That defense must be legit! 97 points thru 12 games is crazy. They played a couple of traditionally good teams along the way as well. Should be a really good football game. I will be watching from West Knox in the comforts of my home. 

Im a glutton for punishment...ill be in the cold rooting them Rebels on.

2 hours ago, Fandom101 said:

To be fair, Boone's schedule was a cake walk compared to West's.    But all you can do is go out and try to win each game, the schedule is made way in advance so you just have to play the games as they come along.     The biggest thing hurting Boone now is the injuries to key players and then the drama that is all over the news networks..    I have no idea how the players and coaches are reacting to that but I'm sure it places an unnecessary burden on what might be the biggest game in Boone history.    Hopefully the Blazers will be mentally ready but they're 16 year old kids so it's really hard to say.

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

To be fair, Boone's schedule was a cake walk compared to West's.    But all you can do is go out and try to win each game, the schedule is made way in advance so you just have to play the games as they come along.     The biggest thing hurting Boone now is the injuries to key players and then the drama that is all over the news networks..    I have no idea how the players and coaches are reacting to that but I'm sure it places an unnecessary burden on what might be the biggest game in Boone history.    Hopefully the Blazers will be mentally ready but they're 16 year old kids so it's really hard to say.

Totally understand...as for the schedule- business was taken care of and no explanation should be needed. Anyone that critcizes their schedule is sour grapes.

Interesting enough it looks as if Hampton scored the most points all season 20....thats an incredible defense.

20 minutes ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Rumors reek of PTA Moms who are gonna hold athletics accountable after their kid didn't make the team. Don't think any sensible person buys them and it was impressive to watch the team really around each other like they did last week. Good luck Boone - can they keep everything in front of them and turn this into a 7-8 possession, low scoring fistfight? They can't win a track meet but they can win a fight in 30 degree weather, run that play clock down to 0 every snap 

That might have a chance if not for the injuries keeping players out, but we all know the adjustment West will make on defense.     Boone will be punting a lot but we have one of the best punters around (as long as the line blocks the rush) so that might make a bit of a difference, i.e., forcing West into longer offensive drives.     Boone will give it their best shot and ultimately that's all you can do

41 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

That might have a chance if not for the injuries keeping players out, but we all know the adjustment West will make on defense.     Boone will be punting a lot but we have one of the best punters around (as long as the line blocks the rush) so that might make a bit of a difference, i.e., forcing West into longer offensive drives.     Boone will give it their best shot and ultimately that's all you can do

West has an excellent punt returner and kicker themselves...dont know about any injuries or illness for West so to my knowledge we should be going in at full strength.

Best of luck Blazer and safe travels to Marble City.  I am also curious about your thoughts on West win or lose after the game when you see them in person.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

West has an excellent punt returner and kicker themselves...dont know about any injuries or illness for West so to my knowledge we should be going in at full strength.

Best of luck Blazer and safe travels to Marble City.  I am also curious about your thoughts on West win or lose after the game when you see them in person.

I'll be @ YOSH on Chapman Hwy around 5 before the game, stop by and we can discuss X's & O's

1 hour ago, TriCitiesRebels said:

Rumors reek of PTA Moms who are gonna hold athletics accountable after their kid didn't make the team. Don't think any sensible person buys them and it was impressive to watch the team really around each other like they did last week. Good luck Boone - can they keep everything in front of them and turn this into a 7-8 possession, low scoring fistfight? They can't win a track meet but they can win a fight in 30 degree weather, run that play clock down to 0 every snap 

This sounds a lot like what Marvyille tried to do.