West vs ole Daniel Boone

Whs1984

13 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

West is ready for this one and will be sure to cover both the pass and run.

Two things to keep an eye on in this one is the turnovers and penalties.

Expecting a great game regardless.

Go Rebels!

The Boone offense is extremely limited without their starter at qb.  They will struggle to move the ball at all.  I think you will be shocked when you see this team in person.  The speed difference could not be any greater.  

Edited by oridgecat

2 hours ago, NETNSportsFan said:

Ya, we've heard you all year long. I believe the first post this year was something you heard from the coaches about the QB not being any good?  Boone's offense on the "struggle bus" is another of your famous quotes.   Jenkins is #8 for passing yards for Class 5A in the state. Aiden Riner is #16 for rushing and that's with missing 2 games.  Seems to me they move the ball just fine- and more than enough to have the best record the school has ever had.  Short fields have helped but it didn't stop them from getting the yards when they needed to. 

After this week no one is in the mood for anyone who doesn't believe in those boys. They may get stomped tonight but until the buzzer sounds true fans are going to bet on the blazers. 

Yeah it has been an amazing year, and how about beating 2 Knoxville area teams for the very first time in school history too.      Why not make it 3 tonight

30 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Yeah it has been an amazing year, and how about beating 2 Knoxville area teams for the very first time in school history too.      Why not make it 3 tonight

Heard the backup QB is a pretty good baller, well no time to hold back now if Boone could pull this off could be the best win in school history. Go Blazers!

30 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I'm gonna' go ahead and say it. West has the best team this year among the publics. All classes. I didn't expect Boone to win this game but West is just in a class by themselves. 

110% right.

Boone, hats off, 12-1, best team in school history.  Big rivalry wins, two Knoxville wins.  You did our community proud.

West.... good lord what a team.  They'll coast the next two weeks and those kids should enjoy it.  Amazing squad from West.

4 minutes ago, formerblazer said:

110% right.

Boone, hats off, 12-1, best team in school history.  Big rivalry wins, two Knoxville wins.  You did our community proud.

West.... good lord what a team.  They'll coast the next two weeks and those kids should enjoy it.  Amazing squad from West.

Boone has a lot to be proud of.  This team in another year when there isn't a team like West and who knows. You guys just picked the wrong year to make your run.