Region 5-3A rematch 10-2 East Nashville at 11-1 Smith County

44 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I'm not gonna say we were cheated.Just didn't get any breaks.And the head ref did watch one of our players get punched twice and did nothing about it.Good luck to EN rest of the way

yea he did and he aint do nothin bout it east nasty played like a bunch of punks they just get away with stuff cuz there a nashville team and got the refs in there pocket we done playin these teams and next year we goin all the way and i dont care who likes my stuff on here or not cuz i aint here to make friends with a bunch of yall old people we goin all the way next year and we aint playin 

27 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

yea he did and he aint do nothin bout it east nasty played like a bunch of punks they just get away with stuff cuz there a nashville team and got the refs in there pocket we done playin these teams and next year we goin all the way and i dont care who likes my stuff on here or not cuz i aint here to make friends with a bunch of yall old people we goin all the way next year and we aint playin 

Shut up sissy…

2 hours ago, urmama57 said:

Man, Smith county had a good run. Let’s be real though, you were the 3rd best team in our quadrant. We are going to 2A as well, you ain’t making it to state. Bottom line. I’ll say it again, Waverly was 2 defensive players away from making it to Alcoa. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...