Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I know a poster will say youre just hating, but McKenzie beats this team by 2 td’s at least if they play their game. If Cassidy is ripping it like I’ve seen him do over the year McKenzie wins it all this year.

I give Mase credit they are a good football team and 6 is a heck of a player, but McKenzie can throw it pretty good. We could eat crow on it, we might not. Congrats on a hard fought game 

And you're right, McKenzie is by far the best team MASE will see. In addition, McKenzie will be throwing a different layer at MASE, something they haven't seen since the Westview game last year. 

When I watched this game on TV, I was actually disappointed in MASE tonight. Too many penalties, the plays were getting in slow tonight, unsportsmanlike conduct on the sidelines, a special teams blunder. Offense was too reliant on Brown. They were just sloppy tonight. However, the found a way to win the game. 

If MASE play the way they play tonight, I think McKenzie wins by 3 touchdowns. I think the Rebels are a TD favorite heading into the game.

Just now, TryNotToSuck said:

And you're right, McKenzie is by far the best team MASE will see. In addition, McKenzie will be throwing a different layer at MASE, something they haven't seen since the Westview game last year. 

When I watched this game on TV, I was actually disappointed in MASE tonight. Too many penalties, the plays were getting in slow tonight, unsportsmanlike conduct on the sidelines, a special teams blunder. Offense was too reliant on Brown. They were just sloppy tonight. However, the found a way to win the game. 

If MASE play the way they play tonight, I think McKenzie wins by 3 touchdowns. I think the Rebels are a TD favorite heading into the game.

You’re right. Peabody didn’t pass as much as I thought they should’ve this game, maybe some bad throws early on caused that decision. MASE played press coverage all night. Won’t work against McKenzie because you can’t play press coverage and not give up good yardage over the air against a team that has 3-4 quality receivers. 6 for mase is a baller so if McKenzie stops him they leave Memphis with a comfortable win

Just now, WestTnFootball13 said:

If you don’t want that then why are you making underhanded comments towards kids online? Kinda sad.

Nothing underhanded here. It is what it is. An underhanded comment would be something derogatory about the kids.  There is nothing derogatory here. They have a great of talent out of Memphis. Very much an all star type team. It’s a compliment of how good your players are.