Page at Nolensville: The Rematch

Knights21

This would be Nolensville's 3rd semifinal trip in school history if they can pull it out. Only been playing Varsity football since 2017, so that's pretty impressive. Other things I learned about NHS this past week:

Made playoffs every year (4a 2017 - 2020 ; 5a 2021-2022)

Made semifinals x 2 (2018-2019)

Won a playoff game every year since they started playing varsity. 

Still think the cold weather benefits the Patriots over the Knights. 

34 minutes ago, vuau1989 said:

This would be Nolensville's 3rd semifinal trip in school history if they can pull it out. Only been playing Varsity football since 2017, so that's pretty impressive. Other things I learned about NHS this past week:

....and their little league baseball programs aren't bad! Lol

45 minutes ago, vuau1989 said:

Nolensville was fortunate to have Coach Will Hester at the start of its program.  Hester won a championship at Ravenwood.  He left Nolensville after a couple years for a private school in Alabama and is now in his second stint at Ravenwood.  Coach Derrick was Hester's defensive coordinator and has been head coach since Hester left.  Coaching experience and stability has kept the program moving upward.  Nolensville's population explosion has also helped.  I wouldn't expect them to stay in 5A long.  The county may need another high school in the College Grove/Arrington area.  Anyway, whenever this season ends it will sure be a downer for those boys.  You don't get many seasons like this.