Way too early AAAA favorites…

Gr8bballfan

37 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Watching the game on YouTube Cleveland to many turnovers.  Looks like players in wrong spots.  #13 D1 player bad passes and bad shots in first half.  Bradley doesn’t look good either just better coached.  

Also Cleveland not good, without coaches daughter scoring almost half of their 37 like 17 rest of the team can’t score.  Good d bad O

Edited by Nobodysomebody

10 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Cleveland played a good defensive game. Offense left much to be desired. Too sloppy with the ball. Would like to see Lauren Hurst in the post. Definitely room for improvement, see if we can close the gap by tournament time.

Exactly but he won’t.  Lauren if she is #13 would dominate that game at the 5 spot, Kimora can’t guard her down low and definitely can’t handle her out but looks like he is trying to play her at a guard spot.   That’s why I said he had girls playing out of position and others also.   Out coached and overrated both teams.  

Edited by Nobodysomebody

16 minutes ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Exactly but he won’t.  Lauren if she is #13 would dominate that game at the 5 spot, Kimora can’t guard her down low and definitely can’t handle her out but looks like he is trying to play her at a guard spot.   That’s why I said he had girls playing out of position and others also.   Out coached and overrated both teams.  

Yeah she’s 13

5 hours ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Watching the game on YouTube Cleveland to many turnovers.  Looks like players in wrong spots.  #13 D1 player bad passes and bad shots in first half.  Bradley doesn’t look good either just better coached.  

If #13 is a division 1 athlete then my 50+ years of high school basketball experience is worthless.  Maybe in Travel Ball/AAU setting she is.

4 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Cleveland played a good defensive game. Offense left much to be desired. Too sloppy with the ball. Would like to see Lauren Hurst in the post. Definitely room for improvement, see if we can close the gap by tournament time.

Probably a coaching issue, seems to be every year with Cleveland versus Bradley.

On 11/17/2022 at 10:24 PM, MidTennBballObserver said:

Blackman has looked good in the preseason.  I was impressed with Cookeville in the summer but they did not look very good earlier this week.  Oakland will get better as the season goes on and Cleveland versus Bradley will be a battle all year in East Tennessee.  Lebanon should compete in a weak district and region but their youth will be exposed at the substate and state level.  I still say the champs will come out is the East 

Lebanon isn't playing anyone, you are right, it's gonna burn them tournament time.