CLINTON DRAGONS 2023

92Dragon

On 8/7/2023 at 12:14 AM, Dragon Tale said:

I love coach Keith...class act. Best thing to happen for Clinton football in a long time. 

Tough non-region schedule but we gotta get some wins to gain confidence. If we stay healthy we'll be dangerous come playoff time.

Dangerous come playoff time? You talking about in bass fishing? Certainly not football 

On 8/7/2023 at 12:14 AM, Dragon Tale said:

I love coach Keith...class act. Best thing to happen for Clinton football in a long time. 

Tough non-region schedule but we gotta get some wins to gain confidence. If we stay healthy we'll be dangerous come playoff time.

PLAYOFFS???  You talking about Playoffs??? The Clinton playoff record during the Keith Era is 0-0, while their region record is 3-12. I will admit that this will be a playoff year for Clinton for two reasons: First of all, this district is probably the weakest in the state, and Secondly, the Clinton recruits make them a very talented team and a force to be reckoned with.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

PLAYOFFS???  You talking about Playoffs??? The Clinton playoff record during the Keith Era is 0-0, while their region record is 3-12. I will admit that this will be a playoff year for Clinton for two reasons: First of all, this district is probably the weakest in the state, and Secondly, the Clinton recruits make them a very talented team and a force to be reckoned with.

The region only has 5 teams in it this year and the top 4 automatically gets into the playoffs.....so if Clinton can't make it in this year....they never will. Lol

2 hours ago, wolfgang said:

Idk if I'd call 3-5A good,  but there are other regions that will get swept out of the first round. Not gonna happen with 3-5A

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

The region only has 5 teams in it this year and the top 4 automatically gets into the playoffs.....so if Clinton can't make it in this year....they never will. Lol

They'll get in this year for sure but it appears as if they'll be good enough to get in this year no matter what region they're in