Rankings

MidTennBballObserver

On 12/3/2022 at 5:54 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Bearden is top 5 and they aren’t even mentioned so I don’t put much stock into these rankings. 

Well, Bearden beats Cleveland tonight in Knoxville… I may have to eat my words saying Bearden isn’t in the mix. With the amount of talent they lost, I didn’t think they would beat any of the top level teams.

I made the comment on my first post on this thread that I may be setting myself up in replying on this thread… I guess that didn’t last long.

1 hour ago, TLowns said:

Well, Bearden beats Cleveland tonight in Knoxville… I may have to eat my words saying Bearden isn’t in the mix. With the amount of talent they lost, I didn’t think they would beat any of the top level teams.

I made the comment on my first post on this thread that I may be setting myself up in replying on this thread… I guess that didn’t last long.

As you know anything can happen on a given night in HS girls basketball.  But Treadwell is the real deal.  22pts  and 20 reb tonight. :shock:

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Would love to see Bearden and Upperman match up this year. Abigail Johnson is top 5 post in the state maybe even higher. Would be a great matchup and a great game as well!

AJ uses her body well and gets great position on the block but she would have problems with the size/speed of Treadwell.   I think Treadwell is like 6'4 or something like that.  I really want to see how she does against Reed tonight.   Reed is a much different player than last year!  That will be a good one to watch.  

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

AJ uses her body well and gets great position on the block but she would have problems with the size/speed of Treadwell.   I think Treadwell is like 6'4 or something like that.  I really want to see how she does against Reed tonight.   Reed is a much different player than last year!  That will be a good one to watch.  

Should be a dandy!  I’ll be there for sure

15 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Cookeville takes down another team on the list.  Oakland not belong either?   Cookeville destroys White County last week…”WC don’t belong on list”.  WC spanks Upperman tonight….let me guess.   :roll:

Do us a favor on here and let’s talk once White County makes it to the state tournament.  They had a good win tonight and so did Cookeville.  Congratulations it is not even Christmas.  I do think Cavs have a better shot to make it back than do the warriors.