All the marbles...Anderson County vs Pearl Cohn

Vandychris

22 hours ago, FormerMav said:

That's exactly what Red Bank did to them in the first half. AC turned the ball over on downs inside the 5. Red Bank went 96 yards on a pass. 

AC shut them out second half and scored 29 unanswered points. 

I'm not saying they'll do that to PC. Only saying they've been there before and didn't panic or lose composure.  

Unless you've got D1 signee's you ain't shutting out Pearl. Red Bank IS NOT PEARL COHN. They have more athletes with more speed than Red Bank does.

11 minutes ago, TtownReject said:

Unless you've got D1 signee's you ain't shutting out Pearl. Red Bank IS NOT PEARL COHN. They have more athletes with more speed than Red Bank does.

They do have D1 signee’s but he didn’t even say they would shutout PC and no one on these boards have even insinuated that.  

Go back and read your post and how he responded.  You were asking if AC can collect themselves after watching PC go 80 yards?  He responded with RB did that to them in the first half on a 96 yard pass.  AC didn’t panic and collected themselves to play a great 2nd half, scored 29 unanswered points, and win the game.  He even said “I’m not saying they’ll do that to PC”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think as always each team is different and styles of team play makes a difference for other teams. It's not always is a team better than the other. Some teams have trouble against certain styles. While Red bank and PC are not the same and I am sure PC does well with Red Bank style of play. Rhea County has a style. I think however it will start out with defense. Mavs have always had a way of scoring over the years but it came down to the defense, IMO that has always stopped them short of accomplishing past quarter finals. Once the Mavs got a defense rolling and make a few more stops lately, that opened the offense up and it did not come down to a shootout as in the past. I think this will be a fun game and the Mavs fully respect PC.

56 minutes ago, Swipes said:

They do have D1 signee’s but he didn’t even say they would shutout PC and no one on these boards have even insinuated that.  

Go back and read your post and how he responded.  You were asking if AC can collect themselves after watching PC go 80 yards?  He responded with RB did that to them in the first half on a 96 yard pass.  AC didn’t panic and collected themselves to play a great 2nd half, scored 29 unanswered points, and win the game.  He even said “I’m not saying they’ll do that to PC”

Fanboy Litigation

Alot of you are underestimating Pearl Cohn. I remember their Hardin Co game from year. They had 140 yards in the 1st 3 plays of the game. Hardin Co radio guys were amazed. I've seen what they can do 1st hand. 

8 hours ago, TtownReject said:

Fanboy Litigation

Alot of you are underestimating Pearl Cohn. I remember their Hardin Co game from year. They had 140 yards in the 1st 3 plays of the game. Hardin Co radio guys were amazed. I've seen what they can do 1st hand. 

Well I can tell you don’t know the definition of Litigation, stick to words you know :lol:

Just because people have confidence in their team or a team they have seen play multiple times isn’t taking anything away from PC (they are always in the hunt out west).  You replied back saying you aren’t shutting out PC when he never said they would in the first place.  

PC isn’t playing a 7-5 Hardin County team either Saturday I hate to tell you buddy!  They also put up 48 points against a Semi Final Powell D that has the #8 and #12 ranked player in the state in their secondary and hold Power 5 D1 offers

Edited by Swipes