What will Lipscomb do?

smoke14

22 minutes ago, TTate said:

I think I'm correct Boog....unless the rule has changed or I'm misinterpreting it....bottom line is if Trent hires anyone from LA to an off the field position, he can't recruit LA for a period of time

https://n.Unapproved Website/news/new-ncaa-hiring-rule-has-some-coaches-perplexed

TTate is correct kinda sumwhat....that TTATe refer is very slippy....first thing Blazers did was attach that compliance guru to their new coach...if not 2 or 3.....kids ant leavin for Hoover so they can be closer cause Dilfer is a chattin with them and tellim too...his chat time is now very limited and structered

...he ant messin with the ground he just built right...he luvs that place and dont wanna step on AD, presidente and Tebows toes right

..beside that UAB done been closed for a few years back...it ant hapnin no more...specially over a gray lined NCAA rulin for justs a couple C-USA kids

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

Edited by Booger

14 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

You say it is a reach and then explain why it is not. Gotcha.

you said it was so that they could receive better coaching or so that they would be closer to him.  I said that was a reach.  Why is that so hard for you to understand?  Own your dumb comment.

7 minutes ago, Booger said:

TTate is correct kinda sumwhat....that TTATe refer is very slippy....first thing Blazers did was attach that compliance guru to their new coach...if not 2 or 3.....kids ant leavin for Hoover so they can be closer cause Dilfer is a chattin with them and tellim too...his chat time is now very limited and structered

...he ant messin with the ground he just built right...he luvs that place and dont wanna step on AD, presidente and Tebows toes right

..beside that UAB done been closed for a few years back...it ant hapnin no more...specially over a gray lined NCAA rulin for justs a couple C-USA kids

I think I agree...trying to translate....:)

1 hour ago, Booger said:

TTate gotta understand that was a translatin Booger..

...help TTate out MM76

TTate is all-knowing. Unfortunately he forgot to wear his rose-colored decoding glasses. As Booger so eloquently stated:

UAB is not going to allow ol' Trent to derail what they have brought back simply by not following the rules. Compliance personnel will be working closely with ol' Trent, not just his "personal assistant", like he was used to doing.

He will no longer be allowed to freely contact his former players, even those who are not recruits, as long as they have college eligibility remaining. 

7 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

TTate is all-knowing. Unfortunately he forgot to wear his rose-colored decoding glasses. As Booger so eloquently stated:

UAB is not going to allow ol' Trent to derail what they have brought back simply by not following the rules. Compliance personnel will be working closely with ol' Trent, not just his "personal assistant", like he was used to doing.

He will no longer be allowed to freely contact his former players, even those who are not recruits, as long as they have college eligibility remaining. 

Such a weird comment.......what does this have to do with placing kids at Hoover?   You said Trent wants to place kids at Hoover to get better coaching.  I called that a reach.  Now you are saying Trent can't freely contact former players and Boog says he wouldn't risk it anyway just for a couple of conf USA type players.   Of course there are rules around player contact which I'm sure he knows about.  How does that tie in to Trent placing kids at Hoover?  You said first to keep them closer (dumb).  You said second to get better coaching (dumber).  

All knowing?  Pot meet kettle.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Booger said:

MM76 speaked...and

Booger just sayin Nailed It GIFs | Tenor

why are you taking up for this clown unless ya'll are the same person?  What did that have to do with Trent wanting to place kids at Hoover?  That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Edited by TTate

1 hour ago, TTate said:

why are you taking up for this clown unless ya'll are the same person?  What did that have to do with Trent wanting to place kids at Hoover?  That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Booger dont take up for nobody.....now lets simplize it as much as it can be fot TTate...

..Trent ant placin kids at Hoover

Booger just sayin :roll: