East Nashville vs Alcoa missing thread???

crow6424

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't get on here and say stuff I haven't heard from other people. Alcoa will always bring kids from other places which is great. Almost every kid that has won the best player in the state award has a county address. If your 70 players from 4A and pulling in all these great players from other areas isn't it time to grow some balls and play up a class instead of hiding in the bushes playing schools that have no financial means or the same resources to do so. You all should know better than that but you don't . Your more infatuated in the demise of Maryville which isn't happening. Just remember we have been in the final four for 23 years straight which is known as the Maryville Invitational. Instead of worrying about Maryville you better be focused on what's going on in Eagleton Village because part of your pipeline from Rockford has been rerouted to Cinema Drive.

You've always got a "friend" that tells you "stuff" 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Swipes said:

So Lipscomb being Nationally ranked with players moving in to play for Dilfer means that the Mid State has surpassed the East, you have to be joking.  If not you're just and idiot.

Just and idiot? What does that even mean? And yes one area having not one but two teams in ranked top 15 nationally the past 2 years kinda means it's a better area than the one with 0. Sorry I don't make the rules. And by that very flawed logic of yours you're saying taking transfers lessens the impact of your winning?  Or is it only when the transfers cross state lines. Just need to know these arbitrary rules.

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Just and idiot? What does that even mean? And yes one area having not one but two teams in ranked top 15 nationally the past 2 years kinda means it's a better area than the one with 0. Sorry I don't make the rules. And by that very flawed logic of yours you're saying taking transfers lessens the impact of your winning?  Or is it only when the transfers cross state lines. Just need to know these arbitrary rules.

Guess what, differ is gone..............

4 hours ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

No it doesn’t you idiot.  That’s like saying you have nationally ranked team but everyone else in the mid state is horrible and could be less than .500 but still making it the best region, that is your logic which is plain dumb. I never said transfers lessen your impact of winning and please show me where I did. One or two great teams doesn’t make a region the best when another region won 5  state championships out of 9.  It’s not an argument little buddy

Edited by Swipes