Baylor vs MBA T$$AA D2-AAA Gold Ball Contest

Booger

Booger thinkin this Gold Ball Contest is gonna be one of if not the closest matchup of the weekend.....the majority of the other contest will be basically blow outs....

MBA and Baylor will both make this contest look lot like the first meetin in October....except the score will be tighter...maybe even a FG to win it....but both these Bluebloods cross the goal line once; maybe even 1.5 times less than the first contest...

Booger would like to see the Gold Ball stay in Chattanooga....but advantage goes to better excecution.....MBA collects the Gold Ball in a screamer

Booger just sayin :thumb:

3 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger thinkin this Gold Ball Contest is gonna be one of if not the closest matchup of the weekend.....the majority of the other contest will be basically blow outs....

MBA and Baylor will both make this contest look lot like the first meetin in October....except the score will be tighter...maybe even a FG to win it....but both these Bluebloods cross the goal line once; maybe even 1.5 times less than the first contest...

Booger would like to see the Gold Ball stay in Chattanooga....but advantage goes to better excecution.....MBA collects the Gold Ball in a screamer

Yep, I think should be most compelling game of the weekend with the best talent from top to bottom.  

40 minutes ago, Booger said:

On the way to the game and hoping and praying you are right Booger. Lotta firepower on that Baylor side. 

Why am I barely seeing the “14th best player in the country in 2025” #17 Cameron Sparks play for Baylor. Doesn't start on defense anymore nor play and barely plays offense and when he does its half butt receiver blocking which has led to him riding the pine for 2 quarter there as well? Plz tell me he has some weird injury

Edited by HonkyNinja12

2 hours ago, HonkyNinja12 said:

Why am I barely seeing the “14th best player in the country in 2025” #17 Cameron Sparks play for Baylor. Doesn't start on defense anymore nor play and barely plays offense and when he does its half butt receiver blocking which has led to him riding the pine for 2 quarter there as well? Plz tell me he has some weird injury

Go Away Boot  troller....your stinkin up the thread

Booger just sayin :bored:

2 hours ago, SquatchU said:

Baylor’s pockets must be deeper than Mama’s Boy Academy because that first Baylor TD should not have counted. 

As my parole officer says “Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy a lot of things.”

Give me a break. MBA scored on a TD where a penalty flag was thrown for personal foul but was called a dead ball penalty. Clearly not a dead ball penalty. Should have negated TD. 

Baylor won fair and square. Better team. 

• Like 1