Is any Class A team going to challenge McKenzie?

thetruth1

On 12/8/2022 at 9:38 PM, thebenchwarmer said:

I remember watching that game. It seemed like McKenzie got tight in the 4th quarter and started playing not to lose instead of to win. First time being there, big moment, makes sense. I really didnt think game was as close as the final score. What does WC strength of schedule look like? Are they playing any teams similar to McKenzie that play that style? What games for WC will be worth watching going forward ? I'd like to watch them play some quality teams and get a good feel for them but I am not familiar with a lot of those schools so you'll have to tell me what games left I should try to catch on NFHS. Baugus definitely is good no doubt. I'm sure some other teams will emerge this season and challenge them both, there are lots of good basketball teams with tradition in A. It's just so early to tell much about anybody yet. I am looking forward to seeing how McKenzie fares with their brutal schedule ahead. They will definitely be battle tested by the end. Is Saturdays game on NFHS does anyone know? 

here is the link to the replay of the McKenzie and MTCS game at TCA from Saturday.  It was broadcast on West Tennessee Sports. 

https://fb.watch/hk_IPYqCcQ/

1 hour ago, thebenchwarmer said:

Thank you! Wow what a game that was fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. Any other good games yesterday at hoopfest? 

thank you for viewing my presentation of this game. I don't often get an opportunity to do a straight broadcast. That was a very fun game and was my privilege to call it. I hope i did the players on both teams justice. of the 6 games I saw it was the best. I also enjoyed the TCA and CCS game and how TCA dealt with the giants that CCS put on the court.

2 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

Congrats to the Lady Pioneers on the win I knew it would be a good one. I didn't get to see this one but was getting text updates from a friend. Sounds like the final 4 minutes was very exciting for GC and not so much for the Lady Rebels.  

I appreciate it. McKenzie is really good. They will be scary good when Davis gets back with these younger girls getting reps. We may have the best bench at GC since 2019. Our girls kept fighting and really turned up the pressure. We have some girls that don’t have a lot of experience, but are playing well. I think GC will get better as the year goes on. 

5 minutes ago, Nontypical said:

Rbs is good. 

Yeah I figure that District will have a decent shot at state. McKenzie is still really good but the injury situation has hurt them. They will have 2 that played a lot that won’t be back and Davis will be back late. That won’t help them. Just think it makes it more of a leveler playing field.