2A R6 Favorite 2023

vandyfan1

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I don’t think they will have any problem making the playoffs. There is a gap between the top 4 in this region and everyone else. 

Idk what many of the perceived bottom teams bring back but Peabody does lose 24 seniors. If anyone wants to leapfrog them I'd say 2023 is the year.

28 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Idk what many of the perceived bottom teams bring back but Peabody does lose 24 seniors. If anyone wants to leapfrog them I'd say 2023 is the year.

They will still have a couple of studs in the trenches including Ace Meadows. I could run behind him. I don’t see any of the bottom 4 being able to stop that. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They will still have a couple of studs in the trenches including Ace Meadows. I could run behind him. I don’t see any of the bottom 4 being able to stop that. 

The freshman runningback is a big kid too. I don’t know why they didn’t run him this year 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are correct. Anyone that underestimates Peabody next year will be sadly mistaken. They will be good. Will be another solid victory for my dawgs. 

The purple poodles are going to be in a brawl every week. can anyone make it out healthy enough to make a run ? 

On 12/6/2022 at 4:33 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ace will likely be the best lineman in the region but they'll have 4 first year starters. I'm not saying it'll happen I'm just saying if the other teams don't want to be out of the playoffs 2 straight years they'd better make it happen in 23