Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

6 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

BASKETBALL UPDATE...

For those planning on going to Maryville for today's (Dec. 27) OR vs Hampton game, the start time is now 2:30. 

This is from David Clary's Twitter page. He said he will keep us updated on any changes.

Better be hooking up a team of sled dogs if you're going to this game.

On 12/27/2022 at 2:08 AM, WillieTheWildcats said:

BASKETBALL UPDATE...

For those planning on going to Maryville for today's (Dec. 27) OR vs Hampton game, the start time is now 2:30

Oak Ridget remains perfect on the season after beating Hampton  75 - 51.

Up Next... Maryville 

Game time is set for 7:45 and will be streamed live at You Tube prepradio.com.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, ForTheRidge said:

It’s also an Oak Ridge thread, but that didn’t stop you. 
 Thanks for sharing, Willie. 

Thanks ForTheRidge.

I just put basketball stuff here in hopes of getting OR posters to come and enjoy the Oak Ridge Boys and Girls Basketball teams threads. I want more posters on there especially those like Bounder and BoyfromSI who go to the games. I watch all the games thanks to David Clary but actually being there gives you a better perspective on how the game went.

...but don't worry guys I will respect this is a football thread and won't force basketball on you. 

Just heard a great song by the Bothers Osblorne....Weed, Whiskey and Willie. I'm sure they mean Willie Nelson and not WillieTheWildcat but I can dream.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Thanks ForTheRidge.

I just put basketball stuff here in hopes of getting OR posters to come and enjoy the Oak Ridge Boys and Girls Basketball teams threads. I want more posters on there especially those like Bounder and BoyfromSI who go to the games. I watch all the games thanks to David Clary but actually being there gives you a better perspective on how the game went.

...but don't worry guys I will respect this is a football thread and won't force basketball on you. 

Just heard a great song by the Bothers Osblorne....Weed, Whiskey and Willie. I'm sure they mean Willie Nelson and not WillieTheWildcat but I can dream.

Willie did you play football or basketball for Oak Ridge when in school ? I know your a great fan.

• CoachT locked this topic