Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

1 hour ago, RebelNation2000 said:

I’m still waiting to hear what Cummings has supposedly done to get fired. Gaddis and co should be able to explain the reasoning behind all this. 

Gaddis most likely is a glorified bean counter and a yes man to the sorry bunch that pulled the table cloth out from under Cummings. Only difference is that Cummings can land another good coaching job but Oak Ridge won't be able to find any coach that could carry Scott's jockstrap after that little trick.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Gaddis most likely is a glorified bean counter and a yes man to the sorry bunch that pulled the table cloth out from under Cummings. Only difference is that Cummings can land another good coaching job but Oak Ridge won't be able to find any coach that could carry Scott's jockstrap after that little trick.

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I would be more worried about who's going to coach me than a cockamamie schedule.

Lord, give it a rest, Barn. We all know how you feel about it by now.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Lord, give it a rest, Barn. We all know how you feel about it by now.

You strike while the iron is hot Sweet or lay down and say thank you may we have another. It's called process by humiliation. That's how I was successful in getting more Chick-Fil-A's server at the Maryville games, the 5G tower cancelled and the NFHS straightened out at the end of the season this year.

Edited by BarneySox2007

3 minutes ago, ForTheRidge said:

How does OR’s coaching situation affect a Maryville fan so much? 

It's not just Oak Ridge my friend but how we're letting the the new people in charge destroy traditional values. You have cancer inside your administration and either you accept it and go on or fight it. I know many Wildcat fans and friends that were once players that have told me their personally humiliated for the actions that were taken with Coach Cummings.

• CoachT locked this topic