Scott Cummings has resigned at Oak Ridge

HTV

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Now we're picking a coach and still don't know what the other one did to to make them mad enough to let him go and all the way to page 18. My goodness.

I really think because they had no real reason to get rid of him.We have all heard about a few whiney parents mad about language but it seems they just wanted an excuse to get rid of him.In the paper he says they wasn't happy with the direction of the program.And that he had no warning that anything was wrong.Which lines up with things I heard since he was hired that a few people didn't like his attitude.That Gaddis would've hired someone else.It just seems so ridiculous that you didn't like the direction of the program when it was going the right way after the current AD had it going the wrong way.Smh

• Like 1

There won't be a good coach worth his salt even apply for that job without knowing. These crazy places are getting even crazier with the type agendas they're pushing. That's why you have so many crazy parents because that was the first wave of brainwashing victims they turned out on us and it'll even get worse. I predict it will get so bad within 10 years there won't be anyone that will be able to stomach going to a game and seeing what all they have done.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Rankin could get the thing fixed for sure, he don't need to be wasting time at that little private school in Chattanooga. There is just a limit how far you can go with a private school especially since this NIL came about. Never mind his age he'll  put in half a day coaching on Judgement Day.

...can go lot further with this new NIL deal in one of those lil Privates than one can in sum low standard of learnin PUB ...

....and the GOAT maybe satisfied not hearin buncha PUB fans whinin and moanin all week if he just happins to slip up and lose a contest....which never happened  but once per season up in Aluminum city.......

....that back pocket of his so heavy right now....leavin the North Brainerd Levee Swamp to go back north to sum PUB ant even a thought

.....them CoC'ers are addin a new wing over in that swamp just to house those big new trenchers transferin in at that place

Booger just sayin :huh:

On 12/18/2022 at 4:09 PM, 92Dragon said:

He wasn't fired at West, but they allowed him to step down. I know someone that worked with him at West. There was something he got in trouble for, but it didn't involve any students or players. 

100% False, he left West on his own accord,  there was nothing, zero, zilch, nada wrong doing at West.  He was leaving to take the Bearden or Cleveland job, simple as that.  

Rankin already turned down the OR job.  He said, Ale No!  They called him before Scott was even given a chance to sign his papers.  Gives a better view of their agenda don't it?

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1

Insiders in that program whom I trust say that the only thing Scott was "guilty" of was being the guy that neither the current principal nor AD hired.  

Scott's not a saint, and he'll tell you that.  But what was done to him in this instance has a bad stench to it.  

Edited by HTV
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Insiders in that program whom I trust say that the only thing Scott was "guilty" of was being the guy that neither the current principal nor AD hired.  

Scott's not a saint, and he'll tell you that.  But what was done to him in this instance has a bad stench to it.  

My sentiments exactly. 

4 hours ago, HTV said:

Spot on.

• CoachT locked this topic