Coffee co?

Nontypical

6 hours ago, TtownReject said:

Their best team in 20 years. I don't think this group could handle any of Rick's Shelbyville teams. Or Lawrence Co/Columbia teams in late 90's. Dont forget the Coffee state title team. 

Agree they are not better than that early 90’s team in coffee county.  

6 hours ago, TtownReject said:

Their best team in 20 years. I don't think this group could handle any of Rick's Shelbyville teams. Or Lawrence Co/Columbia teams in late 90's. Dont forget the Coffee state title team. 

I'll always remember that state title team. They weren't as good as White County, but they got the hardware.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

LETS SEE IF THAT COFFEE 1A TROPHY CHASING SCHEDULE BENEFITS THEM TONIGHT! LOL

Who is your team apsu???? Coffee beat us twice and are a very good team, we played them pretty good at tullahoma but they throttled us at home. We beat Cumberland Co and Lincoln Co beat White Co by double digits. The same Lincoln Co team that Coffee beat by 40 twice. Stop bashing and just let teams play. By looking at schedules it looks like to me that 12 teams Coffee played are playing in a region semi game tonight. So plz tell me who your team is and lets break down their schedule, i guarantee you they don't have 12 region semi opponents on their schedule. Yes Cleveland could beat Coffee, they both are very good teams. Blackman, York, Warren Co, Lincoln Co, Tullahoma, are all very good teams and Coffee Co is 9-1 against them. So tell me your squad and lets go over their schedule please.

Just now, Tully123 said:

Who is your team apsu???? Coffee beat us twice and are a very good team, we played them pretty good at tullahoma but they throttled us at home. We beat Cumberland Co and Lincoln Co beat White Co by double digits. The same Lincoln Co team that Coffee beat by 40 twice. Stop bashing and just let teams play. By looking at schedules it looks like to me that 12 teams Coffee played are playing in a region semi game tonight. So plz tell me who your team is and lets break down their schedule, i guarantee you they don't have 12 region semi opponents on their schedule. Yes Cleveland could beat Coffee, they both are very good teams. Blackman, York, Warren Co, Lincoln Co, Tullahoma, are all very good teams and Coffee Co is 9-1 against them. So tell me your squad and lets go over their schedule please.

Nevermind you don't have to post your team, your that parent of the kid who would not play softball at 4a Franlin Co and took your kid to Huntland to dodge competition lol. AND when Coffee beat you by 70 points at Thanksgiving you wanted to cry and hide behind a screen and bash people. What a joke, could not compete with the big dogs and took baby jane to Huntland to excel lmao JOKE

Using the records on this site and unapproved website

Coffee County is:

11-2 vs 4A Schools (of these 13 games 8 were against Franklin County, Shelbyville, McMinn County, and Riverdale) Quality wins over Blackman and twice over Warren County.

5-0 vs 3A Schools (Quality wins over Murfreesboro Central, Lincoln County, and Tullahoma)

4-0 vs 2A Schools (Quality win over York)

3-0 vs 1A Schools

The rest of their schedule was not very strong.

Cleveland is:

16-6 vs 4A Schools (Bearden X 2, Bradley X 3, Oak Ridge X 2, Morristown West X 1) The rest of their 4A games were against weaker teams like Walker Valley, McMinn, Ooltewah, and Howard.

3-1 vs 3A Schools (Greeneville and Lawrence County were both solid teams)

1-0 vs 2A Schools (Lone win was against Fayette Ware who is still playing)

7-0 vs Private Large/Independent (Baylor, Knox Webb, Knox Catholic-still playing, and Hamilton Heights)

Out of state teams

Vashon-21-5 and still playing in Missouri 4A

Bob Jones-27-4 and lost to Hoover in Alabama 7A quarters

Thomas Dale-22-1 and still playing in Virginia 6A

None of this matters because it is all about who shows up tonight.