Coffee co?

Nontypical

7 minutes ago, Tully123 said:

LMAO - Must be a disgruntled parent or just a plain moron, Whitwell and Moore Co are the only 2 1-a schools on the schedule and Coffee played both in another schools tournament. They have a top 3 schedule in 4-a and played Lincoln Co 20-2, Blackman 22-2 and us (tullahoma) which they  play every year and always will, They haven't lost a district game in 5 years with that mediocre coaching lol, 34-0 against the likes of Warren Co ( a top 10 team), Cookeville a top 5 team, Lincoln Co, Lawrence Co, Stewarts Creek, and have 6 district championships in a row. My daughter plays at tullahoma and I wish everyday she had went to Coffee, she just might next year. They beat York by double digits and who I think is a top 10 team in the state regardless of class. Have they went past region, no they haven"t but they got eliminated by riverdale, blackman, oakalnd and so on. All in single digit games that could have went either way. They lost to Blackman by 3 the year we went to substate and Blackman beat us by 40 in region that year lol. You don't win 50 district games in a row by being mediocre, PERIOD. Do I think they will go to state this year, prob not, if I had to bet on it I would pick Bradley Central to win region on their home floor and I would pick Blackman to win substate on their home floor. Warren Co is very good and played us as well as Coffee, 1 close game and 1 blowout, so Warren or even Cleveland could beat Coffee on a given night.  Does not mean they are trophy hunters or a weak team, they are very very good. This senior class at Warren Co is suppose to be great and i hear all this praise about them and all the hate for Coffee, after looking on Coach T, this vaunted Warren Co senior class is 54-56, not even .500 lmao and this trophy hunting mediocre Coffee team's senior class is 112-11. We will proudly wear the red and black next year and hope to continue this mediocre run.

They entered a 1A thanksgiving tournament in whitwell and played ALL 1A schools then traveled to New Hampshire and played terrible 1A schools there too!!!! Trophy hunters and coach getting fraudulent wins!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, EveryoneHatesCoffee said:

Let's take a look at Coffee's 26 wins to verify those 15 Class 1A opponents:

Columbia Academy (16-9) - D2 Private

Murfreesboro Central Magnet (20-4) - Class 3A

North Jackson, AL (2-11) - with an enrollment of 449 that classifies as Class 2A based on TSSAA standards

Whitwell (16-10) - Class 1A (there's 1 of "15")

Huntland (17-10) - Class 1A (that's 2 of "15")

York Institute (20-2) - Class 2A

McMinn County (14-11) - Class 4A

Tullahoma [x2] (13-9) - Class 3A (only inner county opponent)

Lincoln County [x2] (20-2) - Class 3A (headed up to 4A next year)

Riverdale (3-16) - Class 4A

Blackman (22-2) - Class 4A

East Nashville Magnet (13-8)- Class 2A (Missy Donaldson, the HC for Coffee that led the team to its only state title in 1993, is the current headcoach at ENMS)

Polk County (10-6) - Class 2A

East Hickman (15-8) - Class 2A

Moore County (16-9) - Class 1A (albeit a border rival competed against every year for over half a century, but here's 3 of "15")

Farmington, NH (9-7) - with 249 enrolled this would be considered a Class 1A school in Tennessee by TSSAA standards, so here's your 4 of "15"

Noble, ME (0-15) - with 1,197 enrolled Noble would be in Class 3A in Tennessee by TSSAA standards

Coe-Brown Northwood Academy, NH (4-6) - with 697 students CBNA would be considered Class 2A in Tennessee

Belmont, NH (4-8) - has 384 students which would be Class 1A in Tennessee, so here's your 5 of "15"

Kennett, NH (14-1) - with 730 enrolled this puts the Eagles of Kennett at the low-end of Class 3A based on TSSAA standards

Franklin County (3-12) - Class 4A (headed back down to 3A next year though)

Shelbyville [x2] (7-12) Class 4A

Warren County (17-7) - Class 4A

So there you have it, governor. Fraudulent wins? Nah. They still have to take the floor. Of course, if you really want to see a fraud check out that glorified 4-year community college in Clarksville, who claims to be worthy of Division 1 FBS football enough to proclaim its intentions to be there by 2025.

Not trying to nitpick, but Missy Donaldson has not been the coach at East Nashville for two years now.

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2023 at 11:38 AM, Tully123 said:

LMAO - Must be a disgruntled parent or just a plain moron, Whitwell and Moore Co are the only 2 1-a schools on the schedule and Coffee played both in another schools tournament. They have a top 3 schedule in 4-a and played Lincoln Co 20-2, Blackman 22-2 and us (tullahoma) which they  play every year and always will, They haven't lost a district game in 5 years with that mediocre coaching lol, 34-0 against the likes of Warren Co ( a top 10 team), Cookeville a top 5 team, Lincoln Co, Lawrence Co, Stewarts Creek, and have 6 district championships in a row. My daughter plays at tullahoma and I wish everyday she had went to Coffee, she just might next year. They beat York by double digits and who I think is a top 10 team in the state regardless of class. Have they went past region, no they haven"t but they got eliminated by riverdale, blackman, oakalnd and so on. All in single digit games that could have went either way. They lost to Blackman by 3 the year we went to substate and Blackman beat us by 40 in region that year lol. You don't win 50 district games in a row by being mediocre, PERIOD. Do I think they will go to state this year, prob not, if I had to bet on it I would pick Bradley Central to win region on their home floor and I would pick Blackman to win substate on their home floor. Warren Co is very good and played us as well as Coffee, 1 close game and 1 blowout, so Warren or even Cleveland could beat Coffee on a given night.  Does not mean they are trophy hunters or a weak team, they are very very good. This senior class at Warren Co is suppose to be great and i hear all this praise about them and all the hate for Coffee, after looking on Coach T, this vaunted Warren Co senior class is 54-56, not even .500 lmao and this trophy hunting mediocre Coffee team's senior class is 112-11. We will proudly wear the red and black next year and hope to continue this mediocre run.

WHY WAIT? ✌✌✌✌✌

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think everyone needs to just accept that CC’s schedule is Weak. And that ridiculous trip to NH was a Field Trip for the girls. Nothing more Nothing less. We can discuss the decisions about NOT Playing in a real tournament with real competition. Obviously they didn’t do anything that long weekend to improve. But they are really talented. Yes they should have gone to play in Florida or even a better tournament in ET. Or in SC. 
The season is winding down now. So we’ll see how prepared they are to play teams with equal talent in the playoffs. I HOPE that they go to the State. But the AD and Coach make me wonder why they have waisted opportunities to play better teams and improve. Well find out soon enough if they’re ready to compete. This team definitely has the talent. But I’m wondering IF they would’ve been a little more prepared if their schedule and tournaments were a little more competitive. Jus sayin 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, EveryoneHatesCoffee said:

Coffee County Lady Raiders fall at Warren County senior night 48-42. It's a healthy loss for CC and a much deserved hard-fought win for the Pioneers.  WC beats the Lady Raiders for the first time in seven years.

Well i guess you’re proving me correct. A waisted week of quality competition has come home to roost. Very poor decisions during the holiday break is showing up. They have too much talent to lose to a district team. I’m disappointed to say the least but preparation is obviously lacking and poor coaching. They definitely have the athletes to win the State. But the supporting cast and AD are pathetic.  

• 2 weeks later...

What's the probability that warren beats CC for the district championship? I also heard on the radio that CC jv team went undefeated this year. But its all smoke and mirrors with them too, they got to pick and choose who they played smh. They didn't play all the jv teams of the teams that they played during the year. You're jv is your future, they need to be ready to help next year.  The coach should just get them girls battle ready during the year and be ready when it counts. He's wasting some good teams and talent just to have good regular season numbers. 

55 minutes ago, Fawhy said:

What's the probability that warren beats CC for the district championship? I also heard on the radio that CC jv team went undefeated this year. But its all smoke and mirrors with them too, they got to pick and choose who they played smh. They didn't play all the jv teams of the teams that they played during the year. You're jv is your future, they need to be ready to help next year.  The coach should just get them girls battle ready during the year and be ready when it counts. He's wasting some good teams and talent just to have good regular season numbers. 

lol your a jealous moron, our jv girls (tullahoma) were there saturday and even played a starter from our varsity, we lost lol, franklin co was there saturday and also started a varsity starter in jv lol and Coffee was up on them 34-8 when i left, Coffee and Page were by far the best 2 teams on the floor that day. Keep hurling your insults and looking for ways to bash coffee. What team do you root for?  I would love to dissect their schedule the way you you do. Coffee and Warren are both top 10 teams in the state so it should be a very good game. 

On 2/2/2023 at 10:04 PM, IPOPU2022 said:

I think everyone needs to just accept that CC’s schedule is Weak. And that ridiculous trip to NH was a Field Trip for the girls. Nothing more Nothing less. We can discuss the decisions about NOT Playing in a real tournament with real competition. Obviously they didn’t do anything that long weekend to improve. But they are really talented. Yes they should have gone to play in Florida or even a better tournament in ET. Or in SC. 
The season is winding down now. So we’ll see how prepared they are to play teams with equal talent in the playoffs. I HOPE that they go to the State. But the AD and Coach make me wonder why they have waisted opportunities to play better teams and improve. Well find out soon enough if they’re ready to compete. This team definitely has the talent. But I’m wondering IF they would’ve been a little more prepared if their schedule and tournaments were a little more competitive. Jus sayin 

I was told by someone who should know that they were supposed to play in Florida and the tournament got cancelled.  So they were scrambling to find any tournament to play in.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Indian said:

Some of you are making your schools look awful (one whole post was just deleted) Please remember you’re representing them on here..

So you leave the post where someone calls someone a moron, but delete the response? What exactly was so bad that it needed to be deleted? The truth is the truth and what was said needed to be said. You should grow up and quit being so sensitive. Also my thoughts are MY thoughts. They have no bearing on how the school i support looks.

Edited by Fawhy

8 minutes ago, Fawhy said:

So you leave the post where someone calls someone a moron, but delete the response? What exactly was so bad that it needed to be deleted? The truth is the truth and what was said needed to be said. You should grow up and quit being so sensitive. Also my thoughts are MY thoughts. They have no bearing on how the school i support looks.

6 times in one post you implied “physical activity” with the coach by the other poster, sounds like some wishful thinking on your part.