Who should or could be the next football coach at Oak Ridge?

bounder

11 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm surprised also. I know it's not good to have the old coach hanging around because I know coaches that have said I wouldn't deal with that especially after what happened to Scott Cummings.

So the man you love to hate (Gaddis) may have actually done something right? LOL...I don't care who did what as long as you're right and OR has a good coach. When will this happen?

So from my observation, we have Barney who is a Maryville fan(and apparent closet OR fan haha) who likes the name he’s heard. SS also likes the name and said he’s “coached in the Knoxville area” before. So I honestly have no knowledge here but I’ll make a prediction based off these comments, if nothing else just to get some conversion going. It sounds like the front runner is Derek Rang to me!:thumb:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

So from my observation, we have Barney who is a Maryville fan(and apparent closet OR fan haha) who likes the name he’s heard. SS also likes the name and said he’s “coached in the Knoxville area” before. So I honestly have no knowledge here but I’ll make a prediction based off these comments, if nothing else just to get some conversion going. It sounds like the front runner is Derek Rang to me!:thumb:

I need more info on Rang. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Just googled this, but wouldn't that mean he's leaving lewis county after one season?  to be at like his 7th program?

I don't pretend to have any idea who the new coach will be but if it is him, I think most anyone would leave Lewis County, wherever that is, to come to OR. I'll take any of the names mentioned recently...Rankin, Rang, Whitten, or Price! As for your response to whoever is hired, you won't like it at all because you don't like anything having to do with OR. If you do like the hire, whoever it might be, then OR fans should be concerned!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

They know OR isn't willing to shuck out the big bucks to get the twins or Whiten. Cleveland is though and still getting turned down. Have a feeling who possibly may land at Cleveland. Only OR can mess this up or something I don't know about. If everything I heard was right things will be in good hands at OR and that's what we're all hoping.

Let me get this straight, this coming from a maryville fan. Everyone is turning the Cleve job down and you have a feeling of the next coach is gonna be? Lmaooooooo where are you getting your info from? And for the record Whitten has applied for the Cleve job the last 2 times but they wouldn’t hire him. Why because the administration at cleveland is horrible. And no u don’t know who the Cleve coach is going to be because he’s not even from the state of Tennessee. 

Edited by fooseball95