Who should or could be the next football coach at Oak Ridge?

bounder

14 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

I wonder if your powers to be would reach out to a proven championship coach with years still in front of him. This might be a bad example, but someone like Witten in Elizabethan.

Witten has shown interest in several jobs over the last few years, but never has been able to actually pull the trigger and leave his hometown and alma mater.  

I've heard his name mentioned with the Oak Ridge job this time, but I don't know if it is serious interest or just another tease.  

5 hours ago, HTV said:

Witten has shown interest in several jobs over the last few years, but never has been able to actually pull the trigger and leave his hometown and alma mater.  

I've heard his name mentioned with the Oak Ridge job this time, but I don't know if it is serious interest or just another tease.  

I heard Cleveland went after Witten too, but he declined.  Would Tony Lambert be interested in this job?  Or maybe, Pemberton at Rhea?

12 hours ago, Vol9093 said:

Any idea what this job pays?  

More than pretty much any of the "county system" public system jobs in Tennessee.  

A few would likely be comparable, Maryville, Alcoa, Greeneville off the top of my head.  

Edited by HTV

13 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When will this hire be made? Thought the application cut off was the 15th.

Cutoff was last Sunday, and word was that a hire was likely to be made within about two weeks, which would likely put it sometime next week unless unforeseen circumstances get in the way.