G'Vegas vs Alcoa

Morice49

7 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Alcoa is having a great free agency period so far. About to get two more signees

Free agency = move into the city of Alcoa. 

Alcoa field of dream. Build it and they will come!

NIL has not officially been setup. If players come it's simply for a chance to play for Gold.

Edited by BCsportsfan

6 minutes ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Former gator football alum*** but they need all they can get when a cheddars and a dicks sporting goods is the main draw. I’m not even hating on them i respect the hustle but 1. They have no business being in 3A. This will be their last cycle there. And 2. They recruit like crazy lol. 

Tell me you haven't been to Blount County lately without telling me you haven't been to Blount County Lately if you think Cheddars and Dick's sporting goods is the main draw there....

1.  Tell me why they have no business in 3a when their school enrollment says otherwise. 2.  Show me proof they recruit like crazy, i'm sure the TSSAA would like that proof also.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Former gator football alum*** but they need all they can get when a cheddars and a dicks sporting goods is the main draw. I’m not even hating on them i respect the hustle but 1. They have no business being in 3A. This will be their last cycle there. And 2. They recruit like crazy lol. 

You obviously missed a lot of Alcoa......."if"...... all you remember is cheddars and dicks?

But,.....that's understandable when your main goals in life are:

cheap beer, jorts and gator football.

Florida fans | Fsu football, Florida gator memes, Floridian

9 hours ago, Swipes said:

Tell me you haven't been to Blount County lately without telling me you haven't been to Blount County Lately if you think Cheddars and Dick's sporting goods is the main draw there....

1.  Tell me why they have no business in 3a when their school enrollment says otherwise. 2.  Show me proof they recruit like crazy, i'm sure the TSSAA would like that proof also.

Perks of having a great administration that’s willing to work with enrollment to help football. Tell me you’ve never been around high school football before. 

that’s like thinking Anderson county should be 4A lol

6 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

Perks of having a great administration that’s willing to work with enrollment to help football. Tell me you’ve never been around high school football before. 

Interesting. What did the administration do to “work” with the enrollment??  Curious to hear your answer. 

10 hours ago, GatorTDMaker said:

It's hilarious your trying to tell a former area high school football coach he hasn't been around high school football :lol:.  I'm sure Alcoa just built that new school that holds 1,000 students for their administration to "work" around enrollment numbers for athletics :rolleyes:.  You have no clue about the growth of Blount County with Amazon having a new distribution center there or Smith & Wesson moving their corporate headquarters there, I'm sure they moved here for the Cheddars and Dick's (You could have at least tried and said better places like Blackberry Farms Brewing, Blackhorse, Bella, Foothills Milling Company, etc).  O did I forget to mention the new 265 acre development  the City of Alcoa is doing called Springbrook Farms that the New high school sits next too? (https://www.cityofalcoa-tn.gov/607/Springbrook-Farm-Master-Vision-Plan)

AC should be in 4a based off their enrollment numbers so I don't see your point (Yes they are a larger 4a school but have been both in 4a and 5a depending on ever other schools enrollment) 

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

It's hilarious your trying to tell a former area high school football coach he hasn't been around high school football :lol:.  I'm sure Alcoa just built that new school that holds 1,000 students for their administration to "work" around enrollment numbers for athletics :rolleyes:.  You have no clue about the growth of Blount County with Amazon having a new distribution center there or Smith & Wesson moving their corporate headquarters there, I'm sure they moved here for the Cheddars and Dick's (You could have at least tried and said better places like Blackberry Farms Brewing, Blackhorse, Bella, Foothills Milling Company, etc).  O did I forget to mention the new 265 acre development  the City of Alcoa is doing called Springbrook Farms that the New high school sits next too? (https://www.cityofalcoa-tn.gov/607/Springbrook-Farm-Master-Vision-Plan)

AC should be in 4a based off their enrollment numbers so I don't see your point (Yes they are a larger 4a school but have been both in 4a and 5a depending on ever other schools enrollment) 

Buddy you just wrote a beautiful passage about all the reason why Alcoa  shouldn’t really be 3A lol. 

• Upvote 1