Trousdale Co. 2023

1 hour ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Didn't realize we are taking the RBS method these days. Let's cover up how bad we are by scheduling cupcakes. Thats called I'm trying to save my job and keeping the railbirds from putting the heat on. Wonder why we are SOFT? Oh, poor babies can't compete with Watertown and FCS so let run and hide... Just go watch middle school and high school practice youll find out real quick why we are what we are.  Trying to have less post-game tears this season? 316 maybe you can help talk him down playing golf on saturdays and sundays, im sure they wont be watching film or in weightroom.

It’s softball season so he’s got other priorities lol , question for all you old heads did any TC Satterfield coach before him ever coach softball too? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 6:26 PM, DealLawyer said:

Who are the jackets scrimmaging over the next few weeks?  

Not sure on scrimmages but they will partake in a jamboree on the 11th vs RBS, Upperman and Republic both will be there as well I believe. And to answer your question, this team will go as far as Calhoun can take them. Should be improved from last year but only time will tell. 

22 hours ago, Cam615 said:

Not sure on scrimmages but they will partake in a jamboree on the 11th vs RBS, Upperman and Republic both will be there as well I believe. And to answer your question, this team will go as far as Calhoun can take them. Should be improved from last year but only time will tell. 

You better buy the local newspaper or phone a friend to get an update.  

On 7/26/2023 at 8:36 AM, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

You better buy the local newspaper or phone a friend to get an update.  

The ink ran short before the printing was finished so the info is limited. And phone service is spotty in the TC hills so here's what I know.....

The team heads east today for a scrimmage and then heading west next week for a scrimmage.  

On 7/7/2023 at 5:26 PM, DealLawyer said:

@RTD give us some updates on TC’s off-season and prospects for 2023!

I don't know how good they will be this year. But I think TC will win more than 2 games. Also, certain key positional changes have been made that will help the team come up with some W’s this season. 

1 hour ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Enough to compete for the region?

As RTD mention, some changes from last years squad have been made. Good, Bad, Great, Terrible, All of the Above? Truly only time will tell if a Region Title is within reach. 

Obviously the 2022 team wasn't up to snuff in the W column compared to what TC has become over the past few decades. The biggest issue was experience, there was alot of people playing that had little to no game time prior. What they did have though was gut and determination. The 20 or so individuals that stuck around worked their tails off. Fast forward 1 year and those guys have some experience and from my understanding, they are still working their tails off (some even doing it the old school way in the tobacco patch). 

I expect all of this to culminate into something good. But as I started, it could be bad, maybe great, or worse, terrible. Truly only time will tell.