Oak Ridge football 2023

SweetScience

10 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Both squads got some really good work from what I hear (for what it’s worth, I wasn’t able to go), and I have a feeling both will be really good in their respective classes. The final score is pretty meaningless, as far as this OR fan is concerned. Best wishes to Greeneville and their fans, they’re a good bunch of fans from my limited experience with them on here.

Best wishes to the ridge runners. Easy bunch to pull for!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/14/2023 at 6:27 PM, OR nole said:

Listening to Derek last night, seems like we're starting a few seniors and a ton of sophomores. Junior class seems non existent. Maybe I heard wrong. Also think the Bafford kid will end up being pursued by big time schools if he grows much at all, kid has good wheels for a big guy.

3 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Ehh, the game will be won on the field. They may end up being right, but who cares what they say.

Austin did say he was basing his prediction on how are lines played last year, which was not great.  So far we have looked good in our line play.  I'm thinking like a 21-18 game in favor of the Wildcats.

Just now, boyfromsi said:

Austin did say he was basing his prediction on how are lines played last year, which was not great.  So far we have looked good in our line play.  I'm thinking like a 21-18 game in favor of the Wildcats.

I agree. Honestly, I think it could go either way. I won’t be very surprised if they beat us, or if we end up beating them. It’ll be 7 points or less either way it goes, imo.

6 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I agree. Honestly, I think it could go either way. I won’t be very surprised if they beat us, or if we end up beating them. It’ll be 7 points or less either way it goes, imo.

Like last night's game between Halls and CC, it probably will come down to who has the most gas in the tank in the 2nd half. (and we are much better than CC or Halls)

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Packer picking JC is good for OR!  OR wins this one 28-10, and the fat lady has already started singing