Shad Resigns at Eagleton

camppack

Will Shads wife get to go and blow the airhorn to let the team know it's time for a water break. I'm sure he went for one of those 100K contracts they give out over there at Catholic. Only question is where will the freshman QB from Eagleton go to next year. The dad and Shad are big friends and where ever the head goes the tail follows.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, strongx said:

Among others. Move on.

That's what happens when you hire a fox to watch the hen house. That was my biggest concern about him coming back. Never saw this coming considering he wore out every fax machine in Tennessee with applications over the seven years he was at WB. It was like watching your next door neighbors wife sneaking out of the house and going down the street to the other neighbors house doing the nasty and everyone knew except her husband.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's what happens when you hire a fox to watch the hen house. That was my biggest concern about him coming back. Never saw this coming considering he wore out every fax machine in Tennessee with applications over the seven years he was at WB

That's what happens when you do what Shad did. Had he accepted his departure from Blackman with some grace or humility, he'd probably have a couple more titles by now 

26 minutes ago, HTV said:

Eaglehas the potential to be a very good 2A job. Hearing a couple of names that are interested that are rather intriguing. 

Shocked me to death the first guy left for an assistant job at Maryville knowing what they were fixing to build at Eagleton. That's like a chef leaving his job to join the McDonald's Breakfast Crew never to be heard from again.

• Like 1