Tyner coach resigns….

chs1984

21 hours ago, LarrySmellsTidwellsTrap said:

I wanna sit down and eat a delicious Fish Plate at King's Delight with you Booger over a cold miller high lite & a fancy pickleback shooter!  #DontTrustaManThatDontDrink  #BFFs    

LSTT gonna have to be for droppin a chlorinatin tab or twice in that stangy ole hot tub or lentin Dr Brown's Delorean if LSTT plannin on Booger.....and a Uparmoured Booger to boot.....to social up with LSTT down in that warzone for some of Fraziers Carp & Chips......Booger thinkin that them thuggeryin contest tween them bleeders and creepers contributed to the demise of that fine culinarian establishment down a time a go.....

....cucumber brine makes ankles of Booger swelled up

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Humpy42 said:

Don’t act like you’re going to go talk to Coach Brooks. 

Humpy, easy on ERgrad. We all know he's been a faithful follower of ER football for the past 30+ years. If you have the clout and can somehow arrange a meeting with Coach Brooks, I'll personally call Margaret and see if she'll let her old man have a sit down with Coach Brooks. If she says that he's allowed to go, then I'll stop by his house, pick him up and bring him to the meeting. I'm sure both ERgrad and Coach Brooks will both appreciate it IF you are somehow able to pull this off. 

1 hour ago, CCLHL08 said:

Lol. I’m sure you were there looking for Coach Brooks! 

I wheel be their on tuesday night at jackson county. Pretty far drive from greenbriar but I will make it. I wheel be sitting on the opposite side of the benches near the baseline. I approve to have a meeting with coach brooks(tale him to bring his notepad) to discuss strategies and motivation tactics. I have been known to be a great motivator throughout my years of living. 

On 2/24/2023 at 8:45 AM, Booger said:

LSTT gonna have to be for droppin a chlorinatin tab or twice in that stangy ole hot tub or lentin Dr Brown's Delorean if LSTT plannin on Booger.....and a Uparmoured Booger to boot.....to social up with LSTT down in that warzone for some of Fraziers Carp & Chips......Booger thinkin that them thuggeryin contest tween them bleeders and creepers contributed to the demise of that fine culinarian establishment down a time a go.....

....cucumber brine makes ankles of Booger swelled up

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

Sad part is I understood all this!  War Zone quote has me dying!:roflol:  Who is Tyner gonna hire, will the dinner meeting to talk finances take place at King's Delight???

Several good candidates have applied for this position. James Mainor from the current Tyner staff has applied for this position as well as another assistant on staff. Several current head coaches and notable assistants from Chattanooga have also applied. Others in the mix include Marion County's coach, and a couple of resumes from Georgia. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

On 3/1/2023 at 10:06 AM, CaptainGuru said:

Several good candidates have applied for this position. James Mainor from the current Tyner staff has applied for this position as well as another assistant on staff. Several current head coaches and notable assistants from Chattanooga have also applied. Others in the mix include Marion County's coach, and a couple of resumes from Georgia. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Marion County HC? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

He will be able to get talented kids there, but as far as maximizing their potential he might fall short. Going to be interesting to see who gets this position but that is the first I've heard of Starkey being interested. Not saying I doubt your info, just not sure if he would get a serious look or not.