Anderson Co. 2023

FB123OL

42 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

And I WILL actually give them a compliment.   I think both the O and D lines looked good.

Well I was not fully pleased with OL pass protection good OL on run protection. We have talent that needs to sync gel and getting use to Martinez last year will be hard for me to give credit to our new QB and that's on me. Hopefully I will develop respect. 

13 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I was not fully pleased with OL pass protection good OL on run protection. We have talent that needs to sync gel and getting use to Martinez last year will be hard for me to give credit to our new QB and that's on me. Hopefully I will develop respect. 

If you figure out how to do that let me know.   Lol

On 8/19/2023 at 3:25 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

We need to see what is up.  I guess I expect too much. But besides 2 Ints his play just looked radical. I am no QB coach and he might settle down. we had a QB a few years back that threw 2 pic 6's 1 in the opening Powell game and finally the Mavs  removed him. But he reminds me of him. I may be wrong but he appears nervous gun shy or something can't put my finger on it. 

I’ll trust you and give him one more week. Where do you sit at the games by the way. I would enjoy football convo your post are always good and spot on. 

On 8/19/2023 at 3:25 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

We need to see what is up.  I guess I expect too much. But besides 2 Ints his play just looked radical. I am no QB coach and he might settle down. we had a QB a few years back that threw 2 pic 6's 1 in the opening Powell game and finally the Mavs  removed him. But he reminds me of him. I may be wrong but he appears nervous gun shy or something can't put my finger on it. 

How is our boy looking at practice this week?