Anderson Co. 2023

FB123OL

46 minutes ago, GoatLocker said:

MAVs QB Miller will need to make good adjustments and game decisions.  He has a good grasp with the mental game, looking at film during his starts as a freshman during Martinez's injury recovery.  I did notice Millers defensive starts last year.  Wondering if he will play both ways next year?  

I hope he has learned a lot and has smooth transition. Would love to see a perfect Arial attack like last year. But will need a Great run game to open it all up like last year. And on a note we will Always need to be ready with a back up QB.... Very essential to make a long run in playoffs. A Must! 

17 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Betsy started out really slow last year then ended up being almost or as good as the Mavs. Both lol had trouble with Rhea co. Greeneville last year showed weakness in Mo. West game. Probably going to be Betsy the team to beat this year. I would guess in my opinion. But that is what's so great you never know. Carter could be a dark horse for sure. 

Betsy will def not be the team to beat….  Gville will be really good.   With what could be the best and most physical defense in 10 years.

8 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

Betsy will def not be the team to beat….  Gville will be really good.   With what could be the best and most physical defense in 10 years.

Well I actually have no idea. But I do believe our Defensive coaching found a way to play with Greeneville. Over the past years games were close and the winner usually won out over the defense. It was that close. 38-7 to a good Greeneville team gives me confidence on the defensive side. However with Betsy they definitely were hard to stop. So I am cautiously optimistic at this point. But too early and too many variables for me to swear for. So you probably right. Its all fun and can't wait to see. 

37 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well I actually have no idea. But I do believe our Defensive coaching found a way to play with Greeneville. Over the past years games were close and the winner usually won out over the defense. It was that close. 38-7 to a good Greeneville team gives me confidence on the defensive side. However with Betsy they definitely were hard to stop. So I am cautiously optimistic at this point. But too early and too many variables for me to swear for. So you probably right. Its all fun and can't wait to see. 

Wasn’t to hard to figure out Greeneville’s  kryptonite last year.  

20 hours ago, Swipes said:

Just ask for AC Mav Martinez if QB1 this year for Greeneville can sling it. (They are close friends and have went to QB camps together for years).  He had the better arm by 30 yards last year as the back up but i'll leave it at that.

https://twitter.com/corbincannongm1/status/1602706074616070144/photo/1

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Fgrd0

Seeing this being held at Carter makes a lot of sense to how they landed a QB transfer 

Edited by Wetsy4Betsy

42 minutes ago, GoatLocker said:

AC ?  I assume Cody Miller.  He was back up to Martinez.   Started Freshman year when Martinez went down.

Cody has had playing time. And he probably has had the best mentor in the state with Martinez. He just needs reps and receivers connections. Hopefully when needed he will have some razzel and dazzel. This many times creates open receivers. Good legs also can get a 1 down or two when needed, safely.