Greeneville at Seymour

Livingston Academy at Soddy Daisy 

Signal Mountain at Upperman

South Gibson at Creek Wood

Murf. Central at J. South Side

Melrose at Dyersburg

Dyer Co. at Fayette-Ware

lets hear everyone’s thoughts and predictions 

Betsy (hot right now), Seymour (tough, beat LA this year), LA, Upperman, SG, SS, last 2 toss ups

Elizabethton

Greeneville 

Livingston

Upperman

Creek Wood 

South Side

Dyersburg

Fayette Ware 

Greeneville/Seymour, Creek Wood/SGC, and Dyer Co/Fayette Ware could go either way. I don’t think the other games will be close

Edited by maddams

5 hours ago, swipper said:

Knoxville Halls at Elizabethton

Greeneville at Seymour

Melrose at Dyersburg

Dyer Co. at Fayette-Ware

Elizabethton, Greeneville, LA, Upperman, SG, SS, Dyersburg, and Dyer Co.

20 minutes ago, JustABlueFan said:

Betsy (hot right now), Seymour (tough, beat LA this year), LA, Upperman, SG, SS, last 2 toss ups

Betsy has been playing well all season so I wouldn't just say Hot right now when they only beat Greeneville by 1 at Betsy last night.  You are correct that Seymour did beat LA in game 4 of the season by 2 but they also have lost three times to Gatlinburg Pittman (by an avg. of 16 points) a team Greeneville beat by 12. Greeneville also returns 4 out of 5 starters off last years team that went to Seymour for the Substate and beat them by 20.  

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Betsy has been playing well all season so I wouldn't just say Hot right now when they only beat Greeneville by 1 at Betsy last night.  You are correct that Seymour did beat LA in game 4 of the season by 2 but they also have lost three times to Gatlinburg Pittman (by an avg. of 16 points) a team Greeneville beat by 12. Greeneville also returns 4 out of 5 starters off last years team that went to Seymour for the Substate and beat them by 20.  

Yeah you asked for predictions, I gave them. Not here to argue about them.

5 hours ago, swipper said:

Knoxville Halls at Elizabethton

Greeneville at Seymour

Melrose at Dyersburg

Dyer Co. at Fayette-Ware

Elizabethton

Greenville 

LA 

Upperman 

South Gibson in the upset

SS 

Dyersburg by fiddy

FW pulls it out over Dyer County 

17 minutes ago, JustABlueFan said:

Yeah you asked for predictions, I gave them. Not here to argue about them.

First I never asked for predictions (That would be swipper not Swipes).  2nd i'm not trying to argue but to have conversations since he literally asked for thoughts and predictions.

I responded to you comment because you had said Betsy is hot right now (They haven't lost a game since Dec. 29th so i wouldn't just call that hot right now but hot for most of the season).  You then picked Seymour (Completely fine it's your opinion) but your reasoning was they beat LA the 4th game of the season so they are a tough team but failed to mention Greeneville has beat a team by double digits that has beaten Seymour three times by an avg of 16 points and also beat them last year in the Sub-State at their place by 20 and return 4 out of 5 starters.  I'm trying to see your logic and see if you had even looked at the complete body of work or even see Greeneville play this year for your prediction?

Just now, Dash said:

Agree

Just hope if we are fortunate enough to make it (have to beat Melrose first) that we are placed opposite of them:) and that's no disrespect to any other teams because only good teams make it to the boro. I have just seen how ridiculously  good SS is but don't know much about the other teams short of Dyer Co and South Gibson.

2 hours ago, Trojan said:

I have a feeling everyone is playing for the silver ball. Jackson SS is ridiculous good.

You need to get out of West Tennessee and come to the UpperCumberland where there is more gold and silver than anywhere else in the state in girls basketball. Upperman takes a backseat to nobody. They are the reigning state champions and they have beaten southside on the floor when it counted and until then they are still the state champions and they will be at the state tournament. Let’s just find out how good Southside is but until they win, don’t crown them just yet. I get they’ve beaten up on all the cupcakes in West Tennessee but now they have to play real competition. There are four teams in district 7 that could have easily went undefeated with that schedule.