AAA substate prediction

swipper

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

Greeneville and LA will be a classic imo. Both very good teams. LA is long and athletic and can score in bunches. Greeneville is always loaded with athletes so this should be a dandy to start out the day!  Go Hogeye!

I think it is the most underrated 1st round game of them all. Like you said it should be a good one. I think the winner of that game comes out of that half the bracket. 10 o'clock cant come fast enough lol

51 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

I think it is the most underrated 1st round game of them all. Like you said it should be a good one. I think the winner of that game comes out of that half the bracket. 10 o'clock cant come fast enough lol

Greeneville by 10. Won’t be close. 

15 hours ago, Swipes said:

First they have only played Greeneville once this year and won 59-58 at Betsy for the region title so no they haven’t beaten Greeneville twice.

Betsy is also in the opposite side of the bracket and if they win their first round game will be facing the either the Champs or the runner-up from last year in Upperman or SS.

If you don’t think Greeneville or LA making the finals who are you rolling with on that side of the bracket then? Dyer County or South Gibson?

Hey Swipes. . Long time since we’ve had a chat. Hope you’re doing Ok brother. I saw LA play Lin Co and i think they’re the weakest team in the field Lin Co led the whole game and sloppy coaching at the end cost them a Win. I don’t know enough about the other teams in the West but since you pointed it out I’d love to see a rematch between Betsy and the Devils in the Finals. Don’t really expect it to happen but it’d be an awesome Finale. 

13 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hey Swipes. . Long time since we’ve had a chat. Hope you’re doing Ok brother. I saw LA play Lin Co and i think they’re the weakest team in the field Lin Co led the whole game and sloppy coaching at the end cost them a Win. I don’t know enough about the other teams in the West but since you pointed it out I’d love to see a rematch between Betsy and the Devils in the Finals. Don’t really expect it to happen but it’d be an awesome Finale. 

Come again?

13 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Not happening. As it turned out Lincoln County must have been the 2 weakest team in the field they only lost by 1…

Edited by UCSportsFan

20 minutes ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

Those refs didn't know what a charge was. They missed 5 of them!!!

I think LA just physically wore them down. They came out like a buzzsaw in the 3rd and clamped down on D. Overall the refs let them play UC style which LA benefitted from. Although they let Greeneville hand checks slide the whole game. Could end up being the best game of the tournament