AAA substate prediction

swipper

59 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

No inside presence to replace her right? Do that middle championship team have any size? #24 will be a very big loss next year 

Yes she will. Cobb was a very good player. Great work ethic and great teammate. On a sidenote, you will be seeing her younger brother next year. Upperman‘s eighth grade team won the state championship this year they beat Westviews middle school in the semis. This 8th grade boys team has only lost 1 game (last years state championship) since the 5th grade. Her brother is the real deal. 

22 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Yes she will. Cobb was a very good player. Great work ethic and great teammate. On a sidenote, you will be seeing her younger brother next year. Upperman‘s eighth grade team won the state championship this year they beat Westviews middle school in the semis. This 8th grade boys team has only lost 1 game (last years state championship) since the 5th grade. Her brother is the real deal. 

Rhone University will have her playing a lot of minutes so as she gets on campus. 

my cousin is in the 8th grade & will be a Hawk next year, so we will look forward to playing them! 

25 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Rhone University will have her playing a lot of minutes so as she gets on campus. 

my cousin is in the 8th grade & will be a Hawk next year, so we will look forward to playing them! 

Absolutely agree she will be an asset to Rhone for sure. Looking forward to both of the boys programs getting back to the show!

51 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

He is a baller for sure with a lot of confidence to go with his skills! This is the best Martin Middle boys team we have had in a while and they fought hard but ended up losing to Upperman by 6. It was a good game! 

3 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

He is a baller for sure with a lot of confidence to go with his skills! This is the best Martin Middle boys team we have had in a while and they fought hard but ended up losing to Upperman by 6. It was a good game! 

They were the best team we played all year!  They were very good!  Those boys could ball!!  The team we played in the championship was not as good as Martin Middle. 

Edited by UCSportsFan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JustABlueFan said:

I wouldn't call it dominant. I watched in the stands and wondered many times if SS would throw it away. They finally got it together late in third. This is coming from a Hogeye fan who roots for LA and whoever is playing Upperman 

That’s the problem you was wondering how many times we would throw it away… we had 9 turnovers & the team you should’ve had concerns about had 19! So yea dominant is closer than not! Oh yea we missed 8 free throws 

4 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

That’s the problem you was wondering how many times we would throw it away… we had 9 turnovers & the team you should’ve had concerns about had 19! So yea dominant is closer than not! Oh yea we missed 8 free throws 

Askins at one time in the second half was 2-6.. I was getting a little worried about FT’s for y’all. 

Just now, pioneer42 said:

Askins at one time in the second half was 2-6.. I was getting a little worried about FT’s for y’all. 

Yea she kinda struggled today but she will rebound next game. Then growing pains when you have them younger players! She then went on to make so big passes & layups. Almost made some crucial jumpers 

1 minute ago, HawkGuy06 said:

By throw away I meant give the game away. Free throws were an issue. I guess we must have a different interpretation of dominance.