Westview vs Community

jg2e

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

I haven’t seen Community but I see they lost to Cannon Co and I have seen them. Westview by 20+

True, but they beat East Nashville by 18 when York only beat EN at home by 11. They are a better team, especially defensively, than they’ve shown so far in substate and the quarterfinals. I think a blowout/comfortable Westview win is the most likely outcome, but I could see the Viqueens keeping it close if they have a hot shooting night. It would be foolish to overlook any team that’s made it to the state semis, especially with WV coming off an emotional rematch win over York. Hopefully should be a great game! #10 for Westview is legit. I expect huge crowds for both sides.

18 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I would be surprised if WV is challenged after today.  I think today was the championship game for 2A.  

I would say there are two other teams that might have a say in that… neither York nor Westview looker head and shoulders above the other two, Gibson and McMinn like everybody has been saying they were all year. And if I remember right didn’t GC beat Westview in the district championship?

1 hour ago, jg2e said:

True, but they beat East Nashville by 18 when York only beat EN at home by 11. They are a better team, especially defensively, than they’ve shown so far in substate and the quarterfinals. I think a blowout/comfortable Westview win is the most likely outcome, but I could see the Viqueens keeping it close if they have a hot shooting night. It would be foolish to overlook any team that’s made it to the state semis, especially with WV coming off an emotional rematch win over York. Hopefully should be a great game! #10 for Westview is legit. I expect huge crowds for both sides.

Haven’t seen Community play but if have some mobile bigs and put pressure on their 3s and have some depth to press full court and handle ball and limit TO and and and and !!!! Lol