It was a West Tn take over in Murfreesboro! 2023 was special!

HawkGuy06

3 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

.....sounds like a back-to-back state tournament loser to WV with that stupid post. Good luck next year. If WV doesn't beat you, then GC, Huntingdon, Loretto or Summertown probably will. 

Still doesn’t change the fact WV got a call that put them there.

47 minutes ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

.....sounds like a back-to-back state tournament loser to WV with that stupid post. Good luck next year. If WV doesn't beat you, then GC, Huntingdon, Loretto or Summertown probably will. 

We’ve been to the state tournament 11 straight years. If only people knew how many games we’ve lost due to the same thing he just said, need I remind some people of the cheatham county game? We’ve also been on the bad side of the whistle too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hate when people say a certain whistle or play cost them the game. In the case of Westview they won by 2. Had the other team made any of the 3 pt shots they missed they would have beaten Westview. All of those plays cost them too. Not just the supposed bad call at the end. 

I agree, the post said Westview won the title in a landslide.  They didn’t, in actuality a whistle DID decide the game.  IF York hit one more 3 or IF Westview hit one more it wouldn’t have mattered.  IF is fantasy, one whistle wasn’t fantasy and did matter.  Either way it wasn’t a landslide.  It was the decision of someone not in a uniform.

2 hours ago, tnhoosier said:

I agree, the post said Westview won the title in a landslide.  They didn’t, in actuality a whistle DID decide the game.  IF York hit one more 3 or IF Westview hit one more it wouldn’t have mattered.  IF is fantasy, one whistle wasn’t fantasy and did matter.  Either way it wasn’t a landslide.  It was the decision of someone not in a uniform.

Missed 3’s aren’t a fantasy. People can argue whether or not something was a foul. No one can argue a missed shot. The people in the uniform (York) controlled it’s destiny if only they had made the shots. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

2 hours ago, tnhoosier said:

And I agree with you. It definitely wasn’t a landslide. 

5 hours ago, tnhoosier said:

Reading is fundamental! This post was about the championship, so yea it was a landslide! I wasn’t talking about the path that got them to the championship! I said they won in a landslide in the championship! And “if” if was a fifth we’d all be drunk lol. Just congratulate people and move on! 

• Like 1