Middleton Vs Hampton 3-18-23

Backyardbbq15

1 minute ago, CASC95 said:

Not that I'm taking up for this poster, but East Robertson won three straight State Championships in 1987, 1988, and 1989. They were led by Carlos Groves (who went on to play at Tennessee). Then I believe they made an appearance in State in 1992, with the help of a guy name David Woodard (who was really good, ask Monterey when they played them in substate). But, until the past few seasons, they were not making much noise. I guess the Groves currently on ER team are legacy players of Carlos Groves (or some relation; I don't really know the relationship) helped them get back to a good team.

I get that back in the day when I was in school but I’m talking about the 21st century stuff. 

4 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

I get that back in the day when I was in school but I’m talking about the 21st century stuff. 

I was under the impression you never heard of them. I was just giving you some background info on why I believe they have cycled through and are good again now. Because of their legacy players.

On 3/19/2023 at 9:58 PM, CASC95 said:

I was under the impression you never heard of them. I was just giving you some background info on why I believe they have cycled through and are good again now. Because of their legacy players.

Terry Allen Groves who was a PG on the 92’ team is the father of Shaun and Taylor, and his cousin Shadrika is the mother of Elijah, Isaiah, and Zach Groves