2023 2A Predictions

Chiefbigfoot

On 6/19/2023 at 7:13 AM, CCLHL08 said:

You said you moved out of Robertson County. Where did you move to? Hopefully far enough away

I have two residences. One in white house, sumner county side, and the other is in greenbriar. Will eye be abel to see you at any games this year? I wood like to meet you sometime. You seam like a great guy. 

On 6/30/2023 at 4:24 PM, Chiefbigfoot said:

Elijah Groves has shot up to #2 in the state and is now a 4 ️. Exciting having another big recruit in cross plains. He will commit tomorrow.

that is cool and all. too bad we got rid of the old coach, who actually could get these kids recruted better. kentucky is a grate school but it is no old mississippi 

11 hours ago, ergrad1989 said:

that is cool and all. too bad we got rid of the old coach, who actually could get these kids recruted better. kentucky is a grate school but it is no old mississippi 

Lol. You’ve had numerous opportunities to go talk to the coaches but back away every time. Your Brother that was here before he, had his shot. Sorry you’re still mad about it.  

On 7/4/2023 at 9:28 AM, CCLHL08 said:

Lol. You’ve had numerous opportunities to go talk to the coaches but back away every time. Your Brother that was here before he, had his shot. Sorry you’re still mad about it.  

CCLHL08, 

What is your real name? My son Dewey has actually spoke to these coaches multiple times. He has some big ties in Cross Plains. I've been at practice a few times this week and all the kids and coaches just don't look focused. Coach Brooks needs to get it together or it wheel be another early playoff exit. 

Not with love,

Margaret 

1 hour ago, margaret1989 said:

CCLHL08, 

What is your real name? My son Dewey has actually spoke to these coaches multiple times. He has some big ties in Cross Plains. I've been at practice a few times this week and all the kids and coaches just don't look focused. Coach Brooks needs to get it together or it wheel be another early playoff exit. 

Not with love,

Margaret 

I’m sure you were at practice this week. It’s the dead period you moron. If ur gonna troll atleast be logical.