2023 2A Predictions

Chiefbigfoot

On 7/10/2023 at 7:33 PM, FastEddieDavis said:

Look, he’ll go get his reject Alcoa buddies to come attack you! And say mean things about you and your wife. Lol even though they’ve probably never had a wife, job, or probably anything. Lol Well… he has CoachT!! 

My goodness. Lay off Alcoa. Jealousy doesn’t look well on you

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Our kiddos looked very good last week vs Notre Dame. We have plenty of speed and size to have a memorable season. Coach Stark and the coaching staff have done a magnificent job with these kiddos in the off season. When I say they are big and fast I mean they are big and fast. Everyone needs to be on notice for the Pickett to Pickett tandem this season. These are two great kiddos that deserve all the accolades they will be receiving this year. They are only juniors this year. I hate it that Brax won't be able to be out there since he graduated but Bray is still out there and taking no prisoners this year. He is a certified beast and I can not wait to watch him play. Tay is going to be a beast this season and he is only a junior too. I noticed Z last week playing too and he is only a freshmen. EJ and Sam are both as fast as a streak of lightning. When they get the lead on someone they will not be caught. This team has worked so hard and is ready to show everyone what Marion County football is about. Like Coach Stark said these kiddos can compete with anyone. They have been champions their entire lives and I believe they will be again this season. I am excited to say the least. It is a great day to be a warrior! Go Warriors!