Bearden High School is about to become a goliath in 6A.

1 hour ago, YoungBuck said:

And if the Smith kid lived in the house zoned for Bearden when he attended Catholic, wouldn’t that make that address wouldn’t make him eligible unless Bearden is 20 miles away from Catholic right? 

No. 

He never played in a game for Catholic,  since he was injured in the pre season. He has no athletic record at Catholic. 

No issues with eligibility. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

I’ve heard I think Gallatin is prepared if necessary. 

I do not think you know the entire situation.  I have refrained from commenting because of obvious reasons.  The kid in question left and nobody wishes him ill will but in my understanding he is not wanted back for previously stated reasons.  

1 hour ago, GWAVE1 said:

I do not think you know the entire situation.  I have refrained from commenting because of obvious reasons.  The kid in question left and nobody wishes him ill will but in my understanding he is not wanted back for previously stated reasons.  

Understand. Won’t push the issue, we just don’t want anyone in the Knoxville area taking advantage of the rules and an apparent bad situation 

1 hour ago, YoungBuck said:

Understand. Won’t push the issue, we just don’t want anyone in the Knoxville area taking advantage of the rules and an apparent bad situation 

T$$AA will only talk to an administrator or HC when it comes to rules violations. Just someone off the street really doesn't have much impact on their decisions. To get the ball rolling an administrator or HC is the best route to the T$$AA.