Chittum Leaving Iowa

oceansize42

14 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

Like I said. I’ll wait until next week to see where he commits to next. Then I might have to wait until the next week after that too. 

Too much bouncing around for my liking.

He left after an altercation with a kid who has assault charges pending. Then left to a school that is a better fit for him anyways. 

Just back our alum. Stop being a douche. 

Also, follow that tweet. Cormier retweeted it and Pyles jumped in. That tweet is inaccurate. 

Edited by WrestlingGod

22 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

He left after an altercation with a kid who has assault charges pending. Then left to a school that is a better fit for him anyways. 

Also, follow that tweet. Cormier retweeted it and Pyles jumped in. That tweet is inaccurate. 

Oh. He was older? 

1 hour ago, WrestlingGod said:

Just to clarify, Cody has never had an altercation with anyone including his teammates.  There was an altercation involving some of his teammates while Cody was in HS that caused certain members of one family to be asked to leave that HS but Cody was not involved in that incident.  

47 minutes ago, durdon said:

Stop being a douche. 

Why’s it being a douche? Nothing I’ve referenced is incorrect. He has flipped commitments three times. That’s too many for anyone to ever be taken at their word. 

He was “reclassified” and an old graduate. 

10 minutes ago, KidGloves said:

Why’s it being a douche? Nothing I’ve referenced is incorrect. He has flipped commitments three times. That’s too many for anyone to ever be taken at their word. 

He was “reclassified” and an old graduate. 

Your being a douche..  either support TN kids or stop posting. 

On 5/10/2023 at 6:53 PM, KidGloves said:

No answer? Cool. 

I'm afraid he wont be able to stay healthy much less the 20 year old starting freshman year. If he can stay healthy he has a good shot at being a National Champion. Also not sure why Iowa State either, they havent been good in a long while so hopefully he will have a few good partners to wrestle with in the room.

31 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I'm afraid he wont be able to stay healthy much less the 20 year old starting freshman year. If he can stay healthy he has a good shot at being a National Champion. Also not sure why Iowa State either, they havent been good in a long while so hopefully he will have a few good partners to wrestle with in the room.

Yep, hopefully Iowa State can find someone around his weight to give him a challenge in the room.

Just now, wssm said:

Yep, hopefully Iowa State can find someone around his weight to give him a challenge in the room.

I know they have Carr, but at most he's around another year, I think their 157 qualified this past year finishing 4th in the Big 12 but the Big 12 isnt the Big 10 in wrestling and the guy wasnt all that high level. Hopefully he can stay healthy because he should at least break the run of no AA's for Tennessee wrestlers.

2 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

I believe Iowa State has 2 All-Americans (one weight below him and one weight above him). It’s a good spot for him and the Big 12 is a good conference to be in. Brent Metcalf is also an assistant at ISU which will be a great addition for him. ISU is a great landing spot to be able to go to a great school and have a good shot at starting. 

• Upvote 1