5A Region 7

eers

3 hours ago, kappy said:

Can we get back to football, yall can start another thread about Robertson County Schools. eers, how did the Bucs look last night? 

Defense hasn’t given up much all fall and that continued last night. Offensively they showed a few glimpses of what could be. Run game will be problematic with the addition of a QB that is a threat to run every time. A few near misses on long balls, but it’s starting to come together offensively. As the season goes on they will become more consistent… and that spells trouble for their opponents. 

Just now, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Eers will never be slower to respond to a topic lol

Engineer is assessing the home bleachers tomorrow morning. Sumner County maintenance team is on site today prepping to remove the visitor side bleachers and their plan is to install temporary bleachers in time for Friday's game. Everyone will know Thursday if the game will happen at Beech or if it will be played at another site. Middle school game was supposed to happen at Beech tonight and it has been moved. If Sumner County gets this all done by Friday it will be the fastest they have completed any project in decades. 

I'd be feeling VERRRRY fortunate that this did not happen Friday night when the Station Camp fans had a few hundred people sitting in those stands with kids and such. Or tonight when Rucker Stewart Middle was supposed to play. Could have been lots of bad things following Beech & Sumner County had that happened. So yeah, I'm sure the "Maintenance Team" is happy to jump right on this very fortunately timed mistake. 

Edited by thegreatone36

13 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I'd be feeling VERRRRY fortunate that this did not happen Friday night when the Station Camp fans had a few hundred people sitting in those stands with kids and such. Or tonight when Rucker Stewart Middle was supposed to play. Could have been lots of bad things following Beech & Sumner County had that happened. So yeah, I'm sure the "Maintenance Team" is happy to jump right on this very fortunately timed mistake. 

I wonder if Sumner county will have a good inspection of all athletic facilities after this? Some of the older places like Portland and Westy come to mind. Not a good look for them especially after spending what they did at the little college of Liberty Creek. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thegreatone36 said:

Yes, they are going to check all Sumner County stadiums. 

2 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Yes, they are going to check all Sumner County stadiums. 

Based on what I’ve heard from multiple Gallatin fans today, wave yard home bleachers will be the next to collapse.