5A Region 7

eers

10 hours ago, dadriot12 said:

Really., I've followed the Patriots all my life, this is not the team that impresses me. Losers will be impreesed, Springfield. Their good but, defense gives up big plays, offense is way less than the past years. Penalties are way up from the past years. Undisiplend. Maybe they put it together, but I dont see it.

I guess I am a loser because I am IMPRESSED with Henry County (that’s how we spell it in Springfield). The Pats should make the semis in the West to play for the Gold Ball.  

23 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

I would agree that HC is the favorite to come out of the West.  

11 hours ago, BarnBurner09 said:

Right now it’s 

1a1b Henry county / Beech

3 Hendersonville 

4 Springfield. 

next weeks game with HC and Beech is massive. 

I was surprised at the number of HHS penalties last night. If you take away the yards on the two big plays that we had, HHS may have gifted us more yards in penalties than our offense gained 

Edited by TheCommissioner

40 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I was surprised at the number of HHS penalties last night. If you take away the yards on the two big plays that we had, HHS may have gifted us more yards in penalties than our offense gained 

Penalties have been a constant battle all year long. At some point.. it’s got to change. 

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

I may go see that game.  It should a Barn Burner ;-)

It depends on which Beech team shows up. As long as it’s not the team that played Independence, it should be interesting. HC is certainly the favorite coming in, but this game has a history of being tight. Should be interesting. 

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

I would agree that HC is the favorite to come out of the West.  

Maybe, but Region 6 has some solid teams as well. I’ll also ad in that I believe Beech will make some noise come playoff time AND a Hendersonville team with a healthy Baker can cause anyone issues (he is a walking upset waiting to happen). 

11 hours ago, dadriot12 said:

Beach will win by 3 tds  Henry Couty looks undisiplend lack of real talent at all positions. The team they remind me of is the one that lost in the first round of play offs against Hamilton AT Crump Field Lots of talent, no proformance. They will lose to Beach and Hendersonville.  Then lose to Munford in the playoffs. Just my opinion.

lol, I can’t tell if this is a troll or serious. I will say HC needs to cleanup the penalties but there is plenty of talent on this team.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...