6A Region 4 Early Predictions ?

53 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

With the preseason over with, I think the region favorite is Mount Juliet. Gallatin lost to Clarksville, who I think is a decent team. Green Hill was embarrassed by FRA who is nothing special. Central had a surprising victory over Smyrna, and Mount Juliet lost 20-14 against Ensworth. Anyone care to update on Lebanon, Cookeville or Warren Co?

Gonna really tell this week with actual game planning and the clock running normal.  I know Gallatin got just what they needed this past week and how they respond will be what I am looking for.  

On 8/10/2023 at 10:35 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Thanks, yeah I know the offense isn’t really full functioning. They are preserving their top 2 backs for good reason. Interesting to hear the D had so many lapses. Ensworth is supposed to be much improved this season in their respective class, so I don’t see that as a bad “loss” by any means. I expect MJ to contend for the region this year. even with such few seniors.

Preserving your 2 top backs ? This isn’t the NFL get them reps for the season like you said on another thread , guess it doesn’t apply to MJ. 

9 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Read back to my last “I struck a nerve” response, other thread. 

You have a way of doing that. By the way I think MJ takes the Region as for my Jackets I think we will be in a battle for fourth playoff spot 1.Beech 2. Henry County 3. Hendersonville 4 ?. 

18 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Gonna really tell this week with actual game planning and the clock running normal.  I know Gallatin got just what they needed this past week and how they respond will be what I am looking for.  

Hard to win with turnovers but I hope they got that out of their system ..Clarksville has a very complexed offense and the play calling was exceptional ! 

1 hour ago, runninblind said:

Hard to win with turnovers but I hope they got that out of their system ..Clarksville has a very complexed offense and the play calling was exceptional ! 

I agree.  It wasn’t flawless by any stretch.   All problems are fixable and I want to see the result this week.  I liked it when they opened the offense up a little.  Jury is still out but a lot of potential with this group.  

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

With the preseason over with, I think the region favorite is Mount Juliet. Gallatin lost to Clarksville, who I think is a decent team. Green Hill was embarrassed by FRA who is nothing special. Central had a surprising victory over Smyrna, and Mount Juliet lost 20-14 against Ensworth. Anyone care to update on Lebanon, Cookeville or Warren Co?

the fact that FRA will challenge for a D2AA gold ball probably makes them a tiny bit more than nothin special

Booger just sayin :wink:

1. Gallatin

2. M Juliet

3. Lebanon

4. Wilson

Going off a buddies intel. He says Juliet has the best team and it’s not close but whoever Perry is doesn’t discipline them at all so I’m going with Gallatin. They did lose the best coach they’ve had from what buddy says so who knows. Just glad some people here are active. Nobody on here ever talks about my Dragons.

11 hours ago, memphisfbguru12 said:

1. Gallatin

2. M Juliet

3. Lebanon

4. Wilson

Going off a buddies intel. He says Juliet has the best team and it’s not close but whoever Perry is doesn’t discipline them at all so I’m going with Gallatin. They did lose the best coach they’ve had from what buddy says so who knows. Just glad some people here are active. Nobody on here ever talks about my Dragons.

You have a lot of bad takes, no one should listen to you