Walter Nolan X Jeremy Pruitt

Elias287

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

NCAA Should of gave Tennessee the death penalty but that's hard to do three years later to a group of kids that had nothing to do with it or even knew who Pruitt was.

Right, I wouldn't have been upset if the NCAA had handed down the death penalty a few years ago. However,this team doesn't have A single player or staff member from Pruitt's era. The players who remain on the team from his era, if any are still on the team, had no idea that it was happening.

11 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

So you are for HS athletes using drugs? 

Gosh BigTime, I took that way different (sarcastic humor, per the usual fun &  status quo here on the T). LOL! Can’t see anyone on the T seriously advocating  for drugs in HS sports…My bad, if you were just being sarcastic too! ;)

111909946_medium_1494310801.jpg?cache=15

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FarmTeam said:

Gosh BigTime, I took that way different (sarcastic humor, per the usual fun &  status quo here on the T). LOL! Can’t see anyone on the T seriously advocating  for drugs in HS sports…My bad, if you were just being sarcastic too! ;)

111909946_medium_1494310801.jpg?cache=15

You will never know , keep guessing. 

6 minutes ago, GovMan said:

In relationship to this, I couldn't help but wonder ... do you think anything "fishy" went on with the whole Nolan transferring to Powell when he did?

I was somewhat surprised certain names weren't mentioned in that article in relation to this.

No wonder Tennessee didn't get this fine young man. I'm sure the Nolan family we're looking for the best opportunity for their son to get a championship ring before he graduated. Mr Nolan was so nice to have let Mr Packer perform a live colonoscopy on him during the broadcast of the Powell and Maryville game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GovMan said:

In relationship to this, I couldn't help but wonder ... do you think anything "fishy" went on with the whole Nolan transferring to Powell when he did?

absolutely.  If that KCS reportor really wants to make a name for himself, he could use this case to blow open the whole thing.  I'm sure lots of relevant documents are involved in the UT case.