Jamboree Match Ups

BobbyB

7 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Is that a scrimmage for WB vs Sequoyah? I assume it is a scrimmage but l thought you Maryville city/WB county people didn't like to count scrimmages as W/L. I thought for you all it belonged in the long forgotten IFL. For those youngsters on the T, it's  the Imaginary Football League. Please correct me if l have made a mistake.

BIgTime it's the closest thing we're ever going to know how those two teams would have played against each other. Really they should have scheduled each other since they were so close. 

10 hours ago, Elias287 said:

It’s called helping hand as a Alcoa resident I’m sure you have no idea what that is.

Sure I do. It's called paying Jesse for his Site and Hard work putting the list together. Thanks for stepping up and donating to Coacht. Hopefully this will give the folks  a glimpse of the great coverage 5starpreps provides here in East TN and they become a member.

28 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Sure I do. It's called paying Jesse for his Site and Hard work putting the list together. Thanks for stepping up and donating to Coacht. Hopefully this will give the folks  a glimpse of the great coverage 5starpreps provides here in East TN and they become a member.

I am a paid member to 5starpreps also but usually don't check in much as I should. Yes Jesse does a great job or we would be up the creek without a paddle. For what it cost you couldn't stop at Patel's Market and get two hot dogs and a coke for the price Jesse charges. Not getting into your argument with Elias287 but I posted something and no one knew Jacks#!t who plays who. All I know if most games are on both Fridays before the season with a very few on another day which will allow me to see those games.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Well said. Highly recommend subscribing, even if your not from the area 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Now that we're on the same page, if anything, Jesse should be thanking me for this free advertisement.

2 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Now that we're on the same page, if anything, Jesse should be thanking me for this free advertisement.

I thank you for sharing all that scrimmage information. I'm sure there are people on here that are not subscribed members of 5StarPreps and appreciate it as well. 

28 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

I thank you for sharing all that scrimmage information. I'm sure there are people on here that are not subscribed members of 5StarPreps and appreciate it as well. 

Of course, I always like doing my part but for bigger ones like team news u gotta subscribe yourself.